Next Generation Emulation banner
101 - 118 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
well, not everyone use 2.6a :) some stil stuck with 2.6 :)
by the way, it still a nice apps, i use it to set renderer option mostly, i like some games run on openGL an some that need speed (despite some glitch) to run on nocash.
haven't tried the new nocash renderer though

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #106 ·
I've released R11 today. It seems to be working fine with 2.6a based on my tests. As requested, I added an option to load No$GBA automatically when double clicking a profile. Other things you should note, the profile format was changed and all profiles will need to be recreated for this new version. And remember to delete npm.cfg before using this version (things will break with a old config file.)

Oh, and I updated the website with a new design. I think it looks good :p

Download R11

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
The emulator itself actually saves control and other options, you know ....the menu action called save options....
This just helps you alter your options (basically just frameskip and savetype settings) for each game so you don't have to remember the savetype for each game for versions prior to 2.6a.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Thank you UDJ i like it! Keep up the good work!

Regards //Najob
*facepalm* Read the rules, we don't accept bumping old threads.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
In this case the bumping is fine seeing as it's giving a guy props for creating a still usefull tool.

101 - 118 of 118 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.