Next Generation Emulation banner
41 - 60 of 118 Posts

·
AKA snkmad
4,030 Posts
Seems really great now!
Thx man for your hard work on this great tool.

1,834 Posts
Runtime error '380':
invalid property value

edit: forget about it. it's working in the new version.

here, look at the video... it will show the problem... it's still persists.

RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting

note that i created a new cfg file and this error still happens.

1,834 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 · (Edited)
OK, I've found the problem.. Working on fixing it :p

EDIT: I've fixed the problem. I used ListCount instead ListIndex when saving one of the settings. Hence it crashes when loading. New build coming soon.."

EDIT2: Build is up.. It should work.. Though old profiles might not.. If your profile doesn't work, just open it up, change line 16 to 0.

1,834 Posts
it just need a good icon now XD

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
First off, sorry for bumping this topic, but I thought it would be inappropriate to create a second topic.

I've created a website (http://romxemu.110mb.com/npm/) for uploading your profiles. I'll also (probably) be releasing a new version with profile updating functions in the near future.

·
Bow down MORTAL!!!!
77 Posts
i like what people say about this so think ill have a since i have games with different configurations. Thanks for the tool UltimateJDJ!

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
I have finally descided to get organised an use this. I must say it's awesome.

Just two questions
If I load a profile does it automatically get written to the no$gba ini? Or do I have to press the overwrite button?
I would prefer pressing the overwrite button incase I just want to edit a profile quick, or just take a quick look.
If it does not work like that then o well, I can live with it as is.

Also is the run no$gba button supposed to work? It just crashes for me, what would I need to change if I should work?
If it does not work that's cool to. I just want to know.

·
The Alpha and Omega
307 Posts
it works for me actually maybe download problem or something
BTW great work dude

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 · (Edited)
It's been a while since I've worked on my program, so I've decided to resurrect it and add support for the new 2.5 versions.

1) I have a working version for No$GBA 2.5 and I'll be uploading Release 9 soon (either today or tomorrow).
2) I'll release a modified version of R9 that will work with No$GBA 2.4f (as some people still use it over 2.5). I *think* the testing build I have at the moment works fine with 2.4f, but I can't be sure until I get a copy 2.4f to test.. (Can anyone help there?)
3) The host I was using for the older NPM builds (Release 1-7) went offline, so I was left without a backup of those files. I'd appreciate it if anyone could send any old copies that may be sitting on their harddrive.

EDIT:

New builds:

http://romxemu.110mb.com/npm/NPM_R9-2.4.zip (For No$GBA 2.4c and above -Experimental)

http://romxemu.110mb.com/npm/NPM_R9-2.5.zip (For No$GBA 2.5 - Seems to work)

EDIT 2:

I've found the old builds. I'll upload them as soon as my host has FTP fixed.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
It allows you create game profiles and easily load them instead of always manually changing the settings every time you load a different game and haveing to try and remember what the correct save-type is.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
Hmm it does not work with my old profiles :(
I get error code 6 when I try to load one of them. Error code 2 when try to deselect auto load. Sometimes also error code 12 when selecting a profiles (usually only the first 2 or 3 I select.
In fact I just check the new optimised profile and it also won't load (error code 12)

Using the 2.5 version.

No$gba also still crashes when I try to load it through this program.

41 - 60 of 118 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.