Next Generation Emulation banner
21 - 40 of 118 Posts

·
The Alpha and Omega
307 Posts
amazing work and commitment really like it
am just not familiar with which profiles are gonna be loaded if the name does not exist i mean like for final fantasy 3 if i use ff3 as profile name would it load that one? Just clarification needed

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
You're meant to create your own profiles for games based on your settings (As different games require different settings). I'd be happy to include any profiles emailed/pm'ed to me for inclusion with the program itself.

Or do you mean, if you call a profile ff3, will it work? If that's what you mean, any name will work. Just make sure you load the profile into the program and hit "write to no$gba.ini" before starting up the emulator.

1,834 Posts
You're meant to create your own profiles for games based on your settings (As different games require different settings). I'd be happy to include any profiles emailed/pm'ed to me for inclusion with the program itself.

Or do you mean, if you call a profile ff3, will it work? If that's what you mean, any name will work. Just make sure you load the profile into the program and hit "write to no$gba.ini" before starting up the emulator.
maybe you could do an automatic load (writing to the ini too) when you select, then all you have to do is run nogba.

·
Registered
5,355 Posts
Nice but no$gba Profile Manager is too big for 800X600. My resolution is 800X600 and I like this way. :D

·
Registered
5,355 Posts
Sure!!

Two screenshots:

1,834 Posts
damn, 800x600 lol i suggest you to use at least 1024x768.

ah, found a bug, the entry point always save as "start cartridge directly"

·
Registered
5,355 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 · (Edited)
ah, found a bug, the entry point always save as "start cartridge directly"
I'll look into this. Expect a build with some fixes in a couple of hours.

EDIT: I forgot to update some things in the latest build. The settings for "Video Output" and "GBA Mode" are not being saved. Sorry about this. :( I'll release another build ASAP...

EDIT2: Found out what was causing your problem as well.

1,834 Posts
640x480 and 800x600 are resolutions for VERY old pcs, your pc is not NEW, but not OLD, well, if you like... isn't me who gonna change your mind. but those low resolutions make windows look ridiculous lol

i guess you can't see a HD res video like this > http://xs217.xs.to/xs217/07270/dmc.jpg

·
Registered
5,355 Posts
UniverseJDJ,

Please let us know as well. I mean... 800X600, you know ? :)

·
Registered
5,355 Posts
Yes, much better. Thank you.

1,834 Posts
it's good now ;) but yet you still have to load, it's good if when you just select the profile it auto load and write to the ini without press any buttons. hope you can add this options... yes I'm lazy :p

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 · (Edited)
Oh, I mis-understood you before.. I'll see if I can do that..

EDIT: I've included it as an option in the Advanced Settings Menu.. I'll come with the next release (later today or Tuesday)

EDIT2: New build is up. I've finished support for all 17 main functions. The Auto-Write to no$gba.ini request was added as an additional option in the Advanced Settings menu. Think of this release as a first release candidate..

I won't have this computer (which I used to develop the program) tomorrow, so any new builds will have to wait till Tuesday.

And finally:

DELETE YOUR EXISTING NPM.CFG FILE BEFORE USING THE NEWEST BUILD

1,834 Posts
Oh, I mis-understood you before.. I'll see if I can do that..

EDIT: I've included it as an option in the Advanced Settings Menu.. I'll come with the next release (later today or Tuesday)

EDIT2: New build is up. I've finished support for all 17 main functions. The Auto-Write to no$gba.ini request was added as an additional option in the Advanced Settings menu. Think of this release as a first release candidate..

I won't have this computer (which I used to develop the program) tomorrow, so any new builds will have to wait till Tuesday.

And finally:

DELETE YOUR EXISTING NPM.CFG FILE BEFORE USING THE NEWEST BUILD

ok, thanks :thumb:

21 - 40 of 118 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.