Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
Wow...someone actually contributing instead of complaining, there's a nice change.
Looks really usefull too.
Keep up the great work! :thumb:

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
I have finally descided to get organised an use this. I must say it's awesome.

Just two questions
If I load a profile does it automatically get written to the no$gba ini? Or do I have to press the overwrite button?
I would prefer pressing the overwrite button incase I just want to edit a profile quick, or just take a quick look.
If it does not work like that then o well, I can live with it as is.

Also is the run no$gba button supposed to work? It just crashes for me, what would I need to change if I should work?
If it does not work that's cool to. I just want to know.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
It allows you create game profiles and easily load them instead of always manually changing the settings every time you load a different game and haveing to try and remember what the correct save-type is.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
Hmm it does not work with my old profiles :(
I get error code 6 when I try to load one of them. Error code 2 when try to deselect auto load. Sometimes also error code 12 when selecting a profiles (usually only the first 2 or 3 I select.
In fact I just check the new optimised profile and it also won't load (error code 12)

Using the 2.5 version.

No$gba also still crashes when I try to load it through this program.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
Rockman untill he implements it this is a convenient program to use. (although the current 2.5 build seems to have errors as I said).

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
Yeah I did that (sorry for my 2 days absence...screwey ISP). No change.

In fact I had NPM in a whole new folder I had never used before, but nothing those errors still occurred when I tried to load a profile. Just switched back to 1.0.38 (the last version posted here a while ago...see my post on when I said I was going to start using this) and everything works perfectly again (aside from being able to launch no$gba).

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
Then why does the older version work fine?

Also I am sure I have done that once already.

Anyways I will check a little later.

Ok it works now...I fail to see why the older one always worked though, if my no$gba.ini was corrupted.

I also still can't launch no$gba.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
Squall it works fine. Every game can save.

Well for 2.5c...don't have paypal so I can't get the new version yet.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
Hmm I also had those problems. It seems my no$gba.ini had become corrupted. Well not corrupted but it seems to have problems using a no$gba.ini which was already adjusted once before by a former version of the profile manager.

So the solution would be to delete no$gba.ini and make a new one (which would mean setting all the emulator settings to your satisfaction again).

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
It can be minimised.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
how minimised the application SCHUMI-4-EVA?? I have the versión for no$gbav2.6 and i dont see any button or function that allows me to minimized… but equal the suggestion of the doublé click would be good for greater rapidity :thumb:
Sorry...I made a mistake I thought for a second this was the thread for Nds2xgl and that's what you were asking about (I was looking at it just before this thread).
Yeah it does not minimise...however it takes no time to load either, so you can just open it load game settings to no$gba and close it and then open it again when you need it...that's what I always do.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
The emulator itself actually saves control and other options, you know ....the menu action called save options....
This just helps you alter your options (basically just frameskip and savetype settings) for each game so you don't have to remember the savetype for each game for versions prior to 2.6a.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
In this case the bumping is fine seeing as it's giving a guy props for creating a still usefull tool.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.