Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 2 of 118 Posts

·
Menthol Flavored
3,925 Posts
Wow, you know what UniverseJDJ, I think you're on to something good. I've always wanted something like this for No$ but the author never (and probably never will) implemented profiles. It gets annoying to have to manually change the settings each time I want to switch a game. This sure will make switching back and forth between different games in No$ a breeze. I downloaded it to see how it looks and it looks easy to use. I haven't tested it with any games yet but I will when I get some more time. Thanks man, and keep up the good work. :)

BTW: Are you planning to make a drop down list for the different settngs instead of having to input the numbers? This is not a gripe nor does not bother me at all, but I'm sure that you know how stupid noobs can be. :rolleyes:

·
Menthol Flavored
3,925 Posts
This is nice. I just tried the newest version out and everything seemed ok to me. I hope people will start contributing their profiles so that we could download them without having to set the game profiles manually.

Just a small suggestion though. Is it possible that you will add support to rename profiles through the program?

Anyways, great job man. :thumb:

1 - 2 of 118 Posts