Next Generation Emulation banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
CoLD InSiDE
2,615 Posts
Well I don't know that why the hell the easter Egg is so slow.If it was fast then I wouldn't have even thought of buying a new 3d Card or a PC.I don't know the reason...........!

·
Registered
136 Posts
Yeah I know why its slow, although i suppose 20fps aint bad with it on :)

Pete, one quick question, as you are able to exclude the texture window from the BF, is it possible to apply the fast blur just to where the texture window is?

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
I knew the Geforce 3 was bad ass, but I NEVER knew it had that type of power! Time to toss this Geforce 2MX, I know it's holding my system back, but damn, full speed FVP is something to think about.
Looks like I won't be getting that playstation 2.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Originally posted by liquid
I knew the Geforce 3 was bad ass, but I NEVER knew it had that type of power! Time to toss this Geforce 2MX, I know it's holding my system back, but damn, full speed FVP is something to think about.
Looks like I won't be getting that playstation 2.
I wonder if he just switched those options on or if there was a bit of tweaking involved to get "everything" running at full speed. Cause you know Pete is the king of tweakers.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Quick question for pete (if hes still reading this thread), i got a GeForce three couple days ago (ELSA Gladiac 920), and first thing i did was try and get ePSXe to work with it. I had a VooDoo before, and on Lewpys plug there was an option for Bilinear filtering but Exluding 2d objects. That worked pretty well. I have a tweak tool for my new gfx card, and i set it to do 16 bit bilinear filtering for those apps that request it (its description of the tweak). But when i do that, it does the filtering for all objects 2d and 3d, even though in the plugin ive tried both standard and extended filtering (both of witch say no 2d), but it still does. and you get all thos wierd black lines. Any help greatly apreciated. Thanks!!!

·
Bip...Bip...
970 Posts
Congrats for your new system Pete.

I hope to get one like your B4 the end of the year.
But.... I have also friends and kids playing ePSXe on theyr old K6-2/400 or theyr good but old celeron 466....

Like said T_Chan, good programming is done when you look for optimisations.

BTW, I was always impressed by your job.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.