Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
CoLD InSiDE
2,615 Posts
Well pete this is surely a good news for U that U upgraded your PC......but it is a howly Bad news for us.........Man we expect so much from your plugin.Now you will be working on the optimization which will be very high and can only be operated on system like yours.Like your easter Egg.........it sucks on my PC.But on your U get 300 fps............howly shit.............!

What I want is that I want to make a request that please......keep our slower systems in notice.Like u can see my specs below.......!ok ok I will upgrade my PC.........but that will be after about 4 to 5 months.

So take care man..........we expect more speed.........!

Since developing plugins is your hobby........so I can only request U......!

By the way U now have some Kick ASS PC.......hehe...........;)

Ali

·
CoLD InSiDE
2,615 Posts
Originally posted by Pete Bernert

(put my p3 550 into my girlfriends pc and take her p2 400 instead... dunno if
I will give her my Geforce1, though ;))...
Well I wish I was your girl friend.......this way I can have a G-Force.........lol

oops I forgot I am a boy........hehe

·
CoLD InSiDE
2,615 Posts
takwu......let me tell u something.In my previous post I didn't mean to say that I was sexually attracted to Pete..........Oh My God What I am Saying..............hehe..........!

The truth is that everyone over here loves Pete for his great work.I was just sort of showing some envy over his new system.

·
CoLD InSiDE
2,615 Posts
Well I don't know that why the hell the easter Egg is so slow.If it was fast then I wouldn't have even thought of buying a new 3d Card or a PC.I don't know the reason...........!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts