Next Generation Emulation banner

Bad news or problems in New revs of Dolphin

2K views 13 replies 4 participants last post by  kainbr3 
#1 ·
Hi guys, i`m :( with new revs of Dolphin, because Bloody Roar Primal Fury and Resident Evil Unbrella Chronicles doesn`t work.

Anyone here know why?

thx 4 atention.

#2 ·
Anyone can help me? =-(

#3 ·
Just go back to the revision when it was playable. Revisions always fix and break things, so it's just a matter of waiting. Now... I don't really understand your post so i'm just assuming you "CAN't" play them in newer revs, but maybe you are saying you Couldn't play them on any rev. Please clarify on this point first.

If you haven't been able to play them on earlier revs, it most likely a known issue. If that is the case you should use the search function of the forum and try to find if anyone else reported this issue.

Kronox

#4 ·
Kainbr3, about resident evil i dont know, but about primal fury to make it work you have to download the file from my attachement and then open the exe, then load the iso (bloody roar primal fury) then go to movies and change the name to video. thats it you can play it under survival,versus and practice but not arcade :dead:

#5 ·
Kainbr3, about resident evil i dont know, but about primal fury to make it work you have to download the file from my attachement and then open the exe, then load the iso (bloody roar primal fury) then go to movies and change the name to video. thats it you can play it under survival,versus and practice but not arcade :dead:
Thx so much Diego, but can u help me anymore?

I open the Iso fil with your program, but i don't know how names i need replace and for what names?

#6 ·
Well, there is no way to complete RE:UC in dolphin because there is a bug that prevents you go further in some point. And it has always been there. Doesn't people from snk-neofighters know this simple fact at this point of the road? Next time, how about using the search, ham?:p

#7 ·
Thx so much Diego, but can u help me anymore?

I open the Iso fil with your program, but i don't know how names i need replace and for what names?
you have to see the right side of the screen and you will see the iso directory.click there and it will open a tree,it will say bgm,sound,and where says movie, right click there and rename, change the name to video.and thats all:thumb:.if its not clear i can post a image

#8 ·
Well, there is no way to complete RE:UC in dolphin because there is a bug that prevents you go further in some point. And it has always been there. Doesn't people from snk-neofighters know this simple fact at this point of the road? Next time, how about using the search, ham?:p
Because what u say is nothing of i asking.

I say: RE UC don`t run in new revs and i don`t say of the game crash in some parts, and i know this, the problem is the game runs on rev 2224 but is others, don`t run.

you have to see the right side of the screen and you will see the iso directory.click there and it will open a tree,it will say bgm,sound,and where says movie, right click there and rename, change the name to video.and thats all:thumb:.if its not clear i can post a image
I`ll test now, thx so mch again.

#9 ·
thx for the vid tip, now works perfectly. Now the problem is only the RESIDENT EVIL UNBRELLA CHRONICLES on new revs. =-(

I`m having black screen in new revs on open the iso game.

Diego, look my result:

#10 ·
thx for the vid tip, now works perfectly. Now the problem is only the RESIDENT EVIL UNBRELLA CHRONICLES on new revs. =-(

I`m having black screen in new revs on open the iso game.

Diego, look my result:

Thats great im glad to help you :thumb:

#11 ·
#12 ·
Hi Diego, abusing its goodwill :D you know some topic about Real Wii Remote Use on dolphin?
No there isnt, you should ask for someone else beacuse i dont know much about real wiimote:thumb:

#13 · (Edited)
There are some threads. Those are the tools i use.

-A bluetooth USB pc adapter
-Bluetooth stack. A stack is a software wich provides communication betwen the pc and other device. I use Bluesoleil 6.0

Instructions.

-Connect your Bluetooth adapter to the USB port
-Install Bluesoleil
-press 1 and 2 on the wiimote
-Open "My bluetooth device" on the tray icon
-Find your bluetooth wiimote and right click it
-Click on connect

That should do

#14 ·
There are some threads. Those are the tools i use.

-A bluetooth USB pc adapter
-Bluetooth stack. A stack is a software wich provides communication betwen the pc and other device. I use Bluesoleil 6.0

Instructions.

-Connect your Bluetooth adapter to the USB port
-Install Bluesoleil
-press 1 and 2 on the wiimote
-Open "My bluetooth device" on the tray icon
-Find your bluetooth wiimote and right click it
-Click on connect

That should do
My notebook have a bluetooth adapter, i don`t knew of was necessary a sensor bar, but now works perfectly.

thx.

ps: I`m using Blue Soleil 6.4.2 and Blue Soleil Gamii 1.0.0.1.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.