Next Generation Emulation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Shadow of nothing...
6,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I'm assuming alot of you already know this, but It's possible that Caustik may have to forfiet cxbx because he has to work so hard to put food on his table (trust me, In california, it's VERY HARD to make a living because living is so0o0o0o0o expensive. I never lived in San Diego, but Seattle is expensive too!)

So hopefully, we can find someone "brave" enough to help. It's too bad so many people hate xbox only because bill gates makes it. :mad:

·
Administrator
8,200 Posts
you already have a thread about other poeple to help out with CXBX...why make another...

this is also not Emulation News, and it would be nice if you dont speak for others...he MAY have to stop working on CXBX but he hasnt yet...so..

·
InnarX
2,756 Posts
We all understand that living is hard...and working on an emu is tough to do as well, but I agree with Chrono Archangel; no need to speak for others, and if Caustik wishes to end it, he will let us know. ;)

r2rX :D

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
ready2rumbelX said:
We all understand that living is hard...and working on an emu is tough to do as well, but I agree with Chrono Archangel; no need to speak for others, and if Caustik wishes to end it, he will let us know. ;)

r2rX :D
What they said.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.