Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After a storm of computer problems (I had to replace my CPU, RAM, HDD, PSU) I thought everything was ok. I come home after work (Left my computer on to download a large file. I was also logged on to Ngemu at the time so if you tried to get a hold of me. You would not receive a response (sorry)

Anyway, I turn my monitor on and let it warm up. After two minutes it looks terrible.

It’s flickering back and forth randomly and the moiré setting looks out of control. It hurts my eyes if I look for more then five seconds at a time. (Looking at my 2nd keyboard now)

I tried to connect it to my television with TV-out but its not functioning.

I’m not sure what the hell is going on. Any ideas?

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Sounds to me like your monitor did go out, The only real well to be sure is to try it with another video card though, See I had a strange peculiarity with another monitor where it started flickering like crazy on a Radeon 8500/FX 5900 And 9500 Pro, But it doesnt occur on a Geforce Fx 5700,

Unfortunately the only real well to test hardware in cases like this is trial and error with multiple units, If you dont have another video card computer. I'd highly reccomend going to a local computer shop. As usually they would let you test it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts