Next Generation Emulation banner

21 - 40 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
ahhh, i'm feel relieved after i read this thread (there're lot person here are worser than me)

that time when i got accused by may parent b'coz playing games too long
i got nuts oO and then... i format the hard disk....leaving it empty and i cant
reinstall it(don't have windows cd)

and again, i was once twist my processor fan (gladly my MoBo is safe,my processor is DEAD)............

IN MEMORY OF
SONY PLAYSTATION SCPH - 7501 :cry:

i don't do this again now

·
Registered
9,506 Posts
Well I can't really say I'm the destructive type.... after all I'm the one who usually ends up fixing things:p.

The only thing tech wise that annoys me is when my brother takes mad notions to "improve" things at home, usually when I'm not about to stop him. Hence when I return I find (eg//) that the 5.1 speakers are moved from the dvd onto the ps2, or the router box has been moved to another part of the house and I can no longer get a wifi signal downstairs .....

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
I once caught my brother jumping up and down on one of MY NES contollers!! That was the last time he was allowed to play the NES without my supervision :rolleyes:

He tortured two NES controllers to death...

The only thing I did sometimes when I got angry was just pushing the on/off key of the pc, since it doesn't need to be pushed for 5 seconds, but it just cuts power.
Though I didn't do that with games, but more with just plain Windows 9x :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Well i still occasionally kick the **** out of my computer,throw the wingman forcefeedback controller at the monitor when getting mad at tomb raider or other games,punching the keyboard often and i have destroyed 13 psx controllers which i just glued the sticks and d-pad back on to most of them and traded them in to software etc or bookman's for store credit.The psx controller i miss the most from destroying it was this motion sensing controller which costs $30 at software etc.

·
Emulation to the max!
2,560 Posts
I had a couple instances. Once I got so mad that my computer cd-rom/writer drive burnt 5 bad cds that I kicked it and the not screwed in cd-rom/writer fell out and when I put it back in again it worked perfectly ok... :) I think it got the point. Another time I busted my motherboard by plugging the fan into the wrong spot. Imagine a motherboard snapped in two pieces when it wouldn't boot. Last this is really a computer problem but this guy I know was bugging me alot and holding his cd player, after awhile I just got feed up toke his cd-player right from his hands and threw it as hard as I could onto the ground. It blew up into a million pieces. Now mind you this was in the middle of a class at school so the teacher and everyone else just stopped dead and looked at us. After that though everyone in the school was like hell ya cause I didn't even have to go see any guidance, principal, anyone. I got away scot free!

·
Premium Member
6,338 Posts
I have bad memories with my computer almost everyday:D, especially when I'm playing some very difficult/annoying game. Never to the point where I break something though. I just cuss and swear at the monitor as it tells me I've been killed again. The worse I've come to was slamming my fingers down on the keyboard or mouse but not with enough force to cause them harm.

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
I just cuss and swear that the screen too, never got mad enough to throw the controller, or damage a mouse. Cause if I did, I would be the one who would have to replace them...and some controllers aren't cheap.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Well I have broke those little things at the top of the keyboard which slants it, and my monitor tends to see my middle finger quite a bit.

·
Registered
669 Posts
I've hit my keyboard a lot of times during the 5 and a half years (I think) I've had it, and it's still fully working, and it's not physically damaged in any way afaik ^^ I don't play as much now as I did before, so I don't need to take out my anger on it that much now as I did before ^^'

·
Registered
317 Posts
I ripped out a hard drive a long time ago, when I dint know anything about computers in general, I couldnt delete a file, it was a virus, I dint know how to fix it, i ripped out the hard drive, ripped all the cables, trew out the PC, later got it back, aplogised,after few years it started colecting dust in my closed so I scraped it for parts....

>> Technology dosent like me <<

·
Eh??
1,737 Posts
zen_master said:
I ripped out a hard drive a long time ago, when I dint know anything about computers in general, I couldnt delete a file, it was a virus, I dint know how to fix it, i ripped out the hard drive, ripped all the cables, trew out the PC, later got it back, aplogised,after few years it started colecting dust in my closed so I scraped it for parts....

>> Technology dosent like me <<
err... have u considered therapy????

·
Registered
317 Posts
Its wery frustrating when you have a constant problem with a PC especially and you cant fix it and you dont know what to do, I just snapped, but it only happened that one time...plus pc was a total piece of you know what...

·
Canadian Spaceman
8,767 Posts
Linux has been the cause of my frustrations lately >_< :p

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
bahamut_2006 said:
Well I have broke those little things at the top of the keyboard which slants it, and my monitor tends to see my middle finger quite a bit.
If I'd do that now, it would put up his middle finger as well :p

Darn webcam :D

Edit: Found a nice one, translation: And.... does it work better now??

·
Registered
49 Posts
i had two friends that were playing saturn and it was the last penalty: "shoot!!!.....miss " pull the controller saturn on the ground... the cd inside broke, and the saturn died...

·
PCSX2ベータテスター
1,457 Posts
i shot my ps2 with an arrow :)

S

·
0 Posts
Kaiser Sigma said:
Any day with my PC is a bad memory for me...
you hate us that much? :(

I got so angry that i lost conscience and fell to the floor, hitting my head on the process.
uh...wow. intense!

let's see... I slapped some monitors to dead, but that was because they were already malfunctioning. Can't think of much else ;)

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
LOL, slapping sometimes DOES help with stuff like that. When the old tv of my gramps was showing the colours incorrect (all was very green) all we needed to do was hit it hard and it would turn normal :)

21 - 40 of 50 Posts