Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't been able to find a solution for this problem I'm having, when I play CvS2 all the graphics look good except the sprites, they look pixelated. I have a NVIDIA 8600 GT; if anyone can help me fix this I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I'm starting to think you're right, I tried Guilty Gear XX and it looks perfect, sprites and all.

If that's really the case that sucks... The bad sprites are my only deterrent from playing.
As mentioned above, If you have a real arcade monitor or a TV(crt) the characters will look perfect. Its because the REAL GAME uses lowres sprites for the charcters but on a low res monitor is looks fine.

Nulldc just emulates the games. No more. No less.

If playing the game the way it is intened is detouring you then your going to miss out on great games. you can get a real arcade monitor or out put to a TV(CRT) and enjoy the way it was meant to be played. Most users (mame especially) are arcade enthausiasts and will have it no other way. You just cant upscale low res graphics and/or apply smoothing filters that just distort the image more than correct it.

Just my two cents

·
Registered
646 Posts
Or play the PS2 version emulated on PCSX2 which filters the characters sprites. I just started playing with PCSX2 and I'm very impressed with it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.