Next Generation Emulation banner

background music won't play! help!

1K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  dessgeega 
#1 ·
my epsxe just will not play background music, though sound effects and music during fmvs will play. (i have checked the top three boxes and left the bottom one unchecked, and am running the eternal plugin!)

(epsxe also seems convinced that i am constantly holding the "down" button on my gamepad, but i've gotten the impression that gamepad issues are fairly commonplace here, and i'm hoping to solve the problem with joytokey.)

help me, please?

#3 ·
fireblaster_lyz said:
Playing off an ISO/Image?
i'm playing playstation discs in my cd-rom drive. i've tested three different ones so far (parappa the rapper, gta2, and nitrous oxide).

EDIT: i certainly don't have any isos/images on my hard drive, but if i did, i would probably test them some time later today to check if the problem is with my cd-rom drive. that's what i'd do IF i had any isos. i don't, of course.

i'll post the results later.

#5 ·
If you have the original discs, and an optical drive, then it's easy to have isos. Just make them using CloneCD, Alcohol 120%, Isobuster, Aldo's Isoproducer... Almost any cd burning software aside from Nero.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.