Next Generation Emulation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have downloaded different iso. bin. or what ever files and all seem to have the same problem(other people say they work for them). The problem is in the dungeon the mini map or what ever you want to call it wont show monsters exits or traps even after using the loups or mirrors im pretty sure its a setting or something i need to turn on or off since all of them do the same thing. any help will be appreciated! (got the latest epsxe)

·
Numbers Guy
164 Posts
If we give you any help, we'll be breaking the rules.

I have downloaded different iso. bin. or what ever files and all seem to have the same problem(other people say they work for them). The problem is in the dungeon the mini map or what ever you want to call it wont show monsters exits or traps even after using the loups or mirrors im pretty sure its a setting or something i need to turn on or off since all of them do the same thing. any help will be appreciated! (got the latest epsxe)
That is piracy and we have zero tolerance for pirates.

From The Rules:

Warez Policy

NGEmu takes a "no tolerance" stance against the trading/sharing/discussion of illegal software, also known as warez. Links to or requests for illegally-obtained commercial material, such as ROMs, ISOs, or BIOS images will not be tolerated. If you post in a forum for support and you are found to be in possession of illegal content, your thread will be immediately closed.

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts
as said above, not support for pirated games will be given on this forum, please read over the rules before posting again.

closed.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.