Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Linux's worst nightmare..
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have you ever had a day when just about everything went right?
Today was one of those days for me. First new episodes of my two favorite animes were available for download today. My paycheck I recieved today was double what i expected. I got a free issue of PC magazine in the mail I FINALLY got the alexchiu rings in the mail today and a hot girl was totally hitting on me :D :bounce: :yippee: :thumb:
feel free to post an awsome day you've had (if you've ever had one) :heh:

·
Registered
9,504 Posts
Bill_gates said:
and a hot girl was totally hitting on me
sssuuurrrreeee.....if she was, you wouldn't be here :p

had any good days before. Hmm.....there was that time where I tricked the soda machine into giving me about 10 cans of coke...other than that, my depression medication just makes good days look like an illusion :p

·
Emulation to the max!
2,560 Posts
I had a couple of good days when I just had all the right *wink* *wink* people talking to me, laughing at my jokes and such... but now those days seem very far away.

·
Registered
9,504 Posts
Kaiser Sigma said:
As long as I can keep striving every day of my life is an awesome day...
aaaawwww.....someone so dark can have such a light heart...

give me a hug!!! :wub:

·
~ Lord of Darkness ~
15,407 Posts
There's a difference between a pure heart and personal ethos... you are still too young but you will figure out what I mean eventually...

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Iv had a totally crappy day,

I went to cort for a speeding ticket were they decided I can no longer driver for atlest 30 days. Had the river next to my house flood my front yard. *Ivan* Had 500 megs of bad sectors from the power going out last night *Ivan* and my car is leaking. so blah

·
(>^_^)> *KIRBY*
2,612 Posts
had such a bad day today.. i cant even think of a good day ive had rite now :(

·
On Stand-by
759 Posts
Didn't had any good days

·
Canadian Spaceman
8,767 Posts
Hell, an awesome day is getting to stay up late and sleep in. After that it dosent take much to make me happy ^-^

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
The last 'awesome' day has been some time ago. I've been thinking about when the last day was that I felt true happiness.....
That was in june this year, when I heard that I passed French class (it took me quite some time and I still don't understand it :p But at least I got a sufficient mark :D)

Otherwise, the last time I felt true happiness, must have been before april 2003... I can't remember it anymore....:(

·
Registered
3,705 Posts
its been since Graspop Metal Meeting that ive had pure happyness...feeling miserable right now actually...but hell...such is life...hope one of those days is gonna come soon tough...need it bad...

·
Just visiting ^_^
8,299 Posts
hmmm... let me think... I haven't slept for about 2 days now because of deadlines to finish (and some drinking session to rant after that)... guess that's an awesome day :D

·
Emulation Junkie
828 Posts
Is it just me, or do us normal people with bad luck want to smack the lucky people who have "good days" ???? I know I do.....throw some of that luck this way, pal

·
Registered
330 Posts
Awesome day? (Back in my school days when i got a sega Genesis after ive been drooling over my nes for 5 years) but recently ; err..no ,more like a better time in life, where my problems seems to have lessened a tad. I'm getting married in November tho - That should be a awesome day right? ........right?

·
Registered
330 Posts
Only if your bachellor party features enough strippers...
Hehe, we can but pray for the best :D

·
Retired
8,882 Posts
It's been a while since I got a really happy day.
Since I've some weird ideas about happiness (that I'm not going to explain now, because it involves too much cognitive science :p ), I think this is only to be expected :)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts