Next Generation Emulation banner

Which are your favorite forum sections ?

• -> [b]Open Discussion[/b]

Votes: 19 37.3%
  • -> [b]The Recycle Bin[/b]

Votes: 25 49.0%
  • -> [b]Game Discussion[/b]

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • -> [b]General Pictures and Videos[/b]

Votes: 5 9.8%
  • -> [b]Hardware discussion[/b]

Votes: 8 15.7%
  • -> [b]Software discussion[/b]

Votes: 5 9.8%
  • -> [b]ePSXe section[/b]

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • -> [b]no$gba section[/b]

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • -> [b]PCSX2 section[/b]

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • -> [b]Dolphin section[/b]

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • -> [b]nullDC section[/b]

Votes: 2 3.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,064 Posts
Unlike many of the other awards, this one does not reward single members. This award itself, IMO, rewards everyone involved in these forums. This award will show everyone just how diverse these forums are. We are not just a gaming forum. We talk about and share stories, ideas, personal experiences, our knowledge or just the plain silly! Show the other forum lurkers out there just what NGemu is all about :thumb:

So, without adieu, this years voted forum nominees (by you ;)) are...

The Open Discussion. It yet again had topics ranging from the strange to controversial.

The always amusing Recycle Bin. Like always, had topics that gave everyone a chance to unwind, let loose and made other forums jealous on what we have.

Game discussion. Got people talking and debating on everyone's favorite past time.

The General Picture and Video forum. Again showed the creativity of not only our fellow members, but what the internet had to offer.

Or maybe the tech savvy part of you will root for the ever so helpful and interesting Software Discussion and/or Hardware Discussion.

If not any of those, then your vote lies with one of the various projects the forum supports. Will PCSX2 again take the lead or will a dark horse come and take the reins?

Cast your vote my fellow members! Show the rest of us just how much this forum means to you :)!

·
Curiously Cheddar
2,077 Posts
BIN.

Duh.

·
Curiously Cheddar
2,077 Posts
All depends on how many PCSX2 noobs vote.

·
Heroes Might& Magic Champ
4,713 Posts
lol nice picture Mire.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
Hmm Hardware discussion this time around. Reason being I was able to get the knowledge I needed to choose PC parts as well as other usefull advice for my new PC as well as had a great time posting there this year.

·
Banned
2,817 Posts
Open Discussion, Game Discussion and Pcsx2 Playground section. Now we can openly talk about beta testing the Playground project.

I don't like the Bin, because there are a handful few people that shows that they don't have the slightest respect for others. The good side of the Bin is that you can easily find out who are the true *******s around here, and keep your distance from them ;) And also you can find who are the decent persons too and make them your friends.

·
Banned
2,817 Posts
This is not the place for that discussion.......... Really now................ They just pop out, you see. That's why the BIN shouldn't be. This isn't the bin, get back to your place, that is inside the garbage(Bin)

Yeah right, the Bin is the place for disrespect others. :thumb:

·
Curiously Cheddar
2,077 Posts
This is not the place for that discussion.......... Really now................ They just pop out, you see. That's why the BIN shouldn't be. This isn't the bin, get back to your place, that is inside the garbage(Bin)

Yeah right, the Bin is the place for disrespect others. :thumb:
Funny... At the beginning you seemed to have wanted to be considered an equal in Ngemu's lower lairs...

The bin is the internet equivalent of that time after work, where you just loosen your tie, grab a beer, and socialize.

·
Heroes Might& Magic Champ
4,713 Posts

Might as well post this.

Made this 8 months ago, when these people were the makeup of the bin. Forgot to add some important people back then like Linktothepast, spyhop and Raefraction (ref's sister). Sorry guys.

Since then we've had some cool new people enter the bin, and some people disappear.

·
Banned
2,817 Posts
Funny... At the beginning you seemed to have wanted to be considered an equal in Ngemu's lower lairs...

The bin is the internet equivalent of that time after work, where you just loosen your tie, grab a beer, and socialize.
I have my own style of being lower. And that's not being in the Bin casting meaningless insults :) But I'll have to do that now, because I'm through with that.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.