Next Generation Emulation banner

Which are your favorite emulation projects for this year ?

• [b]@ES[/b]

Votes: 15 20.5%
  • [b]CxBx[/b]

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • [b]DxBx[/b]

Votes: 6 8.2%
  • [b]Dolphin[/b]

Votes: 39 53.4%
  • [b]ePSXe[/b]

Votes: 8 11.0%
  • [b]GSdx[/b]

Votes: 6 8.2%
  • [b]Jpcsp[/b]

Votes: 11 15.1%
  • [b]no$gba[/b]

Votes: 9 12.3%
  • [b]nullDC[/b]

Votes: 4 5.5%
  • [b]PCSX2[/b]

Votes: 16 21.9%
  • [b]PCSX2-Playground[/b]

Votes: 27 37.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,069 Posts
What would we do without an award dedicated to the very nature of our beloved board? (For those that don't remember, we are an emulation help forum. You know, the sections that are below the bin's) In any case, we have quite a handful of candidates this year, which should be indicative of how active the community has been recently.So then, we present you with the Emulation projects of the year poll. Enjoy

·
Registered
454 Posts
Dolphin FTW!

Dolphin is the only thing I live for. It has done the amazingest progress ever. :D

Dolphin FTW!!!!! :thumb:

·
PC game modder
6,949 Posts
Dolphin is the only thing I live for. It has done the amazingest progress ever. :D

Dolphin FTW!!!!! :thumb:
Not trying to get votes for @ES, but have you tried using Dolphin with @ES??

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
Well I obviously had to vote for no$gba...I mean it's the reason I came to this forum and it still is the number1 DS emulator I use.
I however also voted for AES, it's brilliant and I have enjoyed helping @ruantec with it.
Lastly I also voted for PCSX2-Playground, having just gotten a new PC I found this PCSX2 mod really really good, esepcially for those not looking to have to tweak and locate every little thing themselves. Should greatly help out those not computer savy enough to setup PCSX2 themselves.

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts
pcsx2 playground and epsxe.

·
Ya'ver drink Brazilian bold from fkn dunkn donuts!
7,828 Posts
CXBX and DXBX have kept me enthralled all year, the updates from the authors have always been a good read, Jpcsp is just fantastic and nullDC is just a solid piece of work.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Dolphin, No$GBA, Gsdx, PCSX2 and PCSX2 PG. I dont like how pcsx2 and pcsx2pg are seperate votes tho imo. Even if PCSX2 is open source, pcsx2pg sure as hell wouldn't be anywhere imo. (no offence :p)

·
Gaming Sensei
211 Posts
Dolphin and PCSX2. I would have said NullDC too, but I'm annoyed with the constant "release a console emulator without any kind of CONTROLLER support" >_>

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.