Next Generation Emulation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,064 Posts
Even though the actual stars of our community are the emulators themselves, we feel that giving the backstage and cleaning team some credit is necessary. Or so we were told by our lawyer. In any case, here you are, the geeks and weirdo's we have grown to love(?) so much now have a chance of getting some recognition besides the landslide of "Where can I get X" ROM requests that they get per day. The Coder of the year.

Please Note: This Award is without a poll. Every coder is equally important for us and therefore its an appreciation thread where you can write down your views towards your favourite coders and teams.

- @ruantec
- Blueshogun96
- Nherve
- PCSX2 Playground Team
- Gabest
- Lino
- Shashclp
- DXBX team
- Mudlord
- VBA-m team
- John Peterson
- Dolphin Team
- drkIIraziel/zezu
- JPCSP Team

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
its an appreciation thread.

Thanks to Nach, Blargg, Spacy, Jonas, and Mudlord/h4tred for hard work, and going along with my crazy plan to improve VBA-M, thank you also to the contributors who have provided patches, and improvements to the OSX and Linux Ports.

Thanks Shashclp for your advice and information here and there, and tolerating my rashness at times.
Thanks to Gabest for his codecs, and media player,

I don't really know the others that well in their various projects :\

·
Banned
2,817 Posts
I wanna thank The Pcsx2 Playground team, Gabest and drkIIraziel for their effort in helping improve Pcsx2 each day. They worked hard on 2008. I hope they will kick some ass in 2009 too :D

·
PC game modder
6,947 Posts
I would like to thank @ruantec for giving me the opportunity to work on @ES with him! It is an experience that has taught me a lot about emulators, frontends and even just gaming in general!

He has been an absolute pleasure to work with and its always been awesome to share a vision to the degree that we are constantly reading each others minds about what we want to do next!:p
:thumb:

·
Registered
3,371 Posts
razi, psyman and zezu for the amazing work on NullDC. And for letting me be a part of such awesome team. :)

Ector, f|res, Falcon4CharlieBrownJr for what Dolphin and the general GC/Wii emulation has become. Many thanks to John Peterson and other for compiling and finding ways to get the emulator even more stable.

Mudlord, Squall, Shash, Lino and nHervé for keeping the handheld emulation alive and bring even more features to it. NDS emulation is no longer impossible or even hard like it was three years ago (haha the ensata days!). Mudlord's efforts on N64 emulation should be credited as well. Martin and his work on no$gba. Wish he was around.

@ruantec, shadovv and all the beta testers involved with @ES. For me it's the best emu innovation on the last two years (GUI wise). And thanks @ruantec for always being kind and helpful. It's a dude that everyone should talk at least once in life.

the pcsx2 team, tho i dont care for the emu itself. :p Giga, Ref (before WoW :p), now Cotton, Gabest, Zerofrog, and other lil *****es like rama01 and krakatos, always dedicated on this ambitious project.

The JCPSP team and the hard work on Java haha! I have a little experience with Java and find it hellish, you guys really rock coding on that language! xD

DXBX and Blueshogun for their amusing efforts on keeping the Xbox emulation flame alive! When I personally thought Xbox emu scene was dead, Patrick, shadow_tj and Blue got their interests together and now the so expected stable Xbox emulator. My kudos and wishes of sucess during these journey. Yeah zlinky, you're in the right way!

pSXAuthor for being the cool brit **** he is. I really miss him in IRC, he's a great dude.

The guys from ePSXe and their resurrection! LOL! 1.7.0 is now among us and I sincerely hope it'll be the first of a new wave of ePSXe versions!

I hope shunt read this and also get along with the PSX emu crew. We need more of you man. It was also great to know you.

Well, I guess that's it. Thank you guys for your hardwork and for your passion. Without every single of you, nothing of this would be accomplished. We, poor mortal humans, salute you and wish the best for your projects and personal life. :)

·
PC game modder
6,947 Posts
Very nicely said Miretank:thumb:

·
!
6,312 Posts
- @ruantec
- Blueshogun96
- Nherve
- PCSX2 Playground Team
- Gabest
- Lino
- Shashclp
- DXBX team
- Mudlord
- VBA-m team
- John Peterson
- Dolphin Team
- drkIIraziel/zezu
- JPCSP Team
thanks for all you guys included of them the @ES Co-Developer SHADOW..

·
Pilgrim
9,687 Posts
razi, psyman and zezu for the amazing work on NullDC. And for letting me be a part of such awesome team. :)

Ector, f|res, Falcon4CharlieBrownJr for what Dolphin and the general GC/Wii emulation has become. Many thanks to John Peterson and other for compiling and finding ways to get the emulator even more stable.

Mudlord, Squall, Shash, Lino and nHervé for keeping the handheld emulation alive and bring even more features to it. NDS emulation is no longer impossible or even hard like it was three years ago (haha the ensata days!). Mudlord's efforts on N64 emulation should be credited as well. Martin and his work on no$gba. Wish he was around.

@ruantec, shadovv and all the beta testers involved with @ES. For me it's the best emu innovation on the last two years (GUI wise). And thanks @ruantec for always being kind and helpful. It's a dude that everyone should talk at least once in life.

the pcsx2 team, tho i dont care for the emu itself. :p Giga, Ref (before WoW :p), now Cotton, Gabest, Zerofrog, and other lil *****es like rama01 and krakatos, always dedicated on this ambitious project.

The JCPSP team and the hard work on Java haha! I have a little experience with Java and find it hellish, you guys really rock coding on that language! xD

DXBX and Blueshogun for their amusing efforts on keeping the Xbox emulation flame alive! When I personally thought Xbox emu scene was dead, Patrick, shadow_tj and Blue got their interests together and now the so expected stable Xbox emulator. My kudos and wishes of sucess during these journey. Yeah zlinky, you're in the right way!

pSXAuthor for being the cool brit **** he is. I really miss him in IRC, he's a great dude.

The guys from ePSXe and their resurrection! LOL! 1.7.0 is now among us and I sincerely hope it'll be the first of a new wave of ePSXe versions!

I hope shunt read this and also get along with the PSX emu crew. We need more of you man. It was also great to know you.

Well, I guess that's it. Thank you guys for your hardwork and for your passion. Without every single of you, nothing of this would be accomplished. We, poor mortal humans, salute you and wish the best for your projects and personal life. :)
What he said. :D

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Thank you all, even though I hardly ever use emulators anymore nowadays, you are what drives this place and what keeps the new folk coming. Thus I owe you all a big thanks for keeping my favourite waste of time healthy and populated :thumb: Cheers!

·
Crazy GFX coder
16,919 Posts

thank you for that one mate ;) i really appreciate such comments :thumb:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.