Votes: 2 3.7%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Your resident reaper...
6,031 Posts
Wikipedia said:
An avatar is a computer user's representation of himself/herself or alter ego, whether in the form of a three-dimensional model used in computer games,[1] a two-dimensional icon (picture) used on Internet forums and other communities,[2][3] or a text construct found on early systems such as MUDs. It is an “object” representing the embodiment of the user. The term "avatar" can also refer to the personality connected with the screen name, or handle, of an Internet user.[4]
In the past year, we've seen all kinds. From the complete silly, to the eye catching and to the bizarre! Was just a simple picture your favorite of the year? Or was an animated gif the winner for the year?

Thanakil

Hard core Rikki

Shadow Lady

bobrocks95

TheCloudOfSmoke

redlofredlof

jonc2006

Cheesus

snickofthemule

Fadingz

radix865

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
I thought Thankil's that was up for nomination was his WTF one?

·
Registered
7,038 Posts
Both received nominations, but this one had more.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
Oh, ok...snick's is definitely wrong though...he's only been using it for a day...

·
PC game modder
6,949 Posts
That is most certainly correct!

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
There goes snick's newcomer of the year vote from me :p

j/k

·
Heroes Might& Magic Champ
4,713 Posts
Hey Skore man nice work but I think you should add Vincents creative avatar. He started off as a plank of wood and kept adding on more and more things to it over time, like turning it into a winking board then adding tree branch limbs, and finally a full tree. Then recently for chistmas he added a winter toque. I remember nominating him, and I'm fairly certain I wasn't the only one.

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts
smokems get my vote.

·
!
6,312 Posts
Hey Skore man nice work but I think you should add Vincents creative avatar. He started off as a plank of wood and kept adding on more and more things to it over time, like turning it into a winking board then adding tree branch limbs, and finally a full tree. Then recently for chistmas he added a winter toque. I remember nominating him, and I'm fairly certain I wasn't the only one.
Indeed,Vincents has good ava

anyways,
radix865
vincents
Shadow Lady..i voted for her:p

·
Your resident reaper...
6,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Hmmm, yes, there are different avatars then what I put up... I guess some guys re upped their nomination avatar as their actual avatar then linked that to me and then recently changed it :???:

I'll get this straightened out.

*Edit
Ok, snick'ems proper nominated avatar is fixed.

·
Ya'ver drink Brazilian bold from fkn dunkn donuts!
7,828 Posts
Gotta love bobrocks WTF avatar, just brilliant. Jonc's is absolute classic and Thana's is just materful. Tacos's is just downright pissfunny. So hard to choose.

·
Premium Member
6,071 Posts
I vote for smokems, but his avatar of Baloo ejaculating all over that man was hilarious and by far the funniest yet.

·
Registered
7,038 Posts
A tie would be kinda cool. Or we could just have a fight to the death a-la Highlander.

·
Registered
7,038 Posts
I fight to the death on the internet = fail
Aww come on, thousands of gamers do it daily.
(And it wouldn't truly be a Highlander-style fight if we did it on the net anyway, it needs to be done in a warehouse.)

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.