Votes: 17 47.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Your resident reaper...
6,031 Posts
All of you remember that time? The time during your art classes of your 4th, 9th or senior year when you created a piece of art... but there was always another piece that stole away the attention of the class? Yes, that's the one I'm talking about. For you, it could have been an amazing piece on the level of Vincent Van Gogh. Maybe it was the one that brought the mood of the class to hysterical fits or the one that inspired you and made you look upon it in awe.

We are blessed with such artists on our dear forums. They share their hobby, their passion with us. And it's from them that we ponder with our inner artistic sense.

Of course this award is for pieces submitted this year. So please start from this post http://forums.ngemu.com/general-pictures-videos/51963-perpetual-artworks-thread-64.html#post1251184 :)

Fadingz

DinJerr

MSBSpec

TheCloudOfSmoke

ViperXtreme

Runwayprisoner

Mr Klllljoy

·
Curiously Cheddar
2,077 Posts
Killjoy and Fadingz.

Would've been just Fadingz, but he seemed less active this year than the last.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
I simply love Viper's GFX card comics :D

Also please don't insult ngemu's artists, their art is far better than that of that lunatic Vincent Van Gogh who chopped off his own ear because he wanted to draw it :p

·
Registered MSX user
1,625 Posts
My vote goes to Fadingz and DinJerr, who has been a positive surprise as an already unknown talent. :)

I like MSBSpec's work a lot, but I will give him my vote when he has finished that gorgeous painting.

We all know the reason why Mr Killjoy gets his votes. ;)

·
Locked and Loaded
12,032 Posts
My. Killjoy of course.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
Remember to post Sonic and Knuckles again towards the end of next year so that it can be nominated and quite possibly win.

·
Menthol Flavored
3,925 Posts
I would, but that's something that I actually made a couple of years ago. It wouldn't qualify for the upcoming awards, later this year. :( Maybe I'll make some new ones for this this upcoming year's awards. Anyways, thanks for mentioning it though. Good to know that someone thinks that it's good enough to mention it.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
meh, n00bs don't know the difference and would vote for it anyways (as well as nominate it for you in the first place) :p

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.