Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I trie to change my avatar this message apears: ADMINISTRATOR: You MUST revert your modifyoptions template

What does this mean??? :confused:

B

·
0 Posts
That isn't supposed to happen and neither could I reproduce the error ... I reverted that template anyway (it wasn't even changed, but okay ...), give it a try now.

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! And sorry about the 2 threads :eyes:

S

·
0 Posts
No problem and thanks for the ackowledgement. Just thought I'd let you know is all.:)
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
Registered
190 Posts
dumdedum

How about removing the posting limits of the avatars? :(

I've just decided on a custom avatar for myself but can't put it up until i get more than 15 posts (even though on the previous version of the message board i had loads) and i'm not one to do pointless posts just so i can up my number of posts.

My custom avatar will own you all :D

BOB

·
Registered
190 Posts
Ok

Okay, just putting it together... its ripped from a game...

Kudos to the first person who guesses what game and on what console/computer the game runs on. :)

BOB

·
Registered
190 Posts
Nah, its just i always found BOB a funny name :)
And with it all uppercase it just looks better than Bob.

BOB

·
Registered
190 Posts
Nope, not from a Neogeo game...

Look at my screengrab, do you see any mention of Neogeo or any Neogeo emulator icons? :)

BOB

·
Registered
190 Posts
Nope, re-read what i said... "In your post about desktop screengrabs look at mine, there is a hint in there as to what system the game is for."

BOB

·
Registered
190 Posts
Off to get some sleep, its almost 4:30am here.

You're welcome to keep guessing, i'll check up on this post when i wake up. :)

BOB

·
Registered
190 Posts
Hmm, do you really want me to end the pain?

If you do want to know the answer then send a private message asking for the answer and i'll send you the answer. :)

However, i'll tell you the answer to the hint... the system that the game runs on is the Amiga.

BOB

1 - 20 of 47 Posts