Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

Does anyone know of a way to make it so screenshots are automatically saved, rather than having to open up image editing software to paste it into? Ideally I would want original resolution screenshots sans the NO$GBA window around it. The print screen option does this but doesnt autosave, and while screenshot applications work they also include the emu frame.

Any ideas?

·
Registered
4,727 Posts
Hey all,

Does anyone know of a way to make it so screenshots are automatically saved, rather than having to open up image editing software to paste it into? Ideally I would want original resolution screenshots sans the NO$GBA window around it. The print screen option does this but doesnt autosave, and while screenshot applications work they also include the emu frame.

Any ideas?
No, there is not any mode to save automatically the screenshots in NO$GBA.
:(

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
38,506 Posts
Nothing I can think of...at least nothing that takes a shot of both screens...what you could however do is use Wisdomsoft ScreenHunter Free and use it's rectangular selector capture mode to manually get a shot of just the top or bottom screen (so obviously repeat what you did to the top or bottom screen to the screen that you did not get a shot of that way).

As far as I know iDeaS takes screenshots at just the press of a button with just the screens by the way.
DeSmuME automatically creates the screenshot, but it's not at the press of a button, or rather it can create a screenshot instantly by pressing the button corresponding to that action in the emu, but this can only be used once...then you either have to go and rename the image created or save it to somewhere else or the image will simply be overwritten with the next one when you press the button again. Alternatively you can select a menu option where you select the location and the name of the image yourself...so neither is quite automatic, but it's still better than no$gba.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.