Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone. The title says it all. Is there currently a setting that allows to remove emulated 360 controller automatically when you unplug it. For instance if I play with a dfgt wheel which acts as 360 controller and I unplug it because I want to play a game like battletoads on a real controller the controller will be mapped to number 2 because even though the wheel is unplugged the x360 software is still running. Of course I can close the panel and all will be good again but for that I need my keyboard and mouse. So is there a way to remove virtual device when you unplug it and automatically add it when I plug it back in?

· Registered
2 Posts
Hi everyone. The title says it all. Is there currently a setting that allows to remove emulated 360 controller automatically when you unplug it. For instance if I play with a dfgt wheel which acts as 360 controller and I unplug it because I want to play a game like battletoads on a real controller the controller will be mapped to number 2 because even though the wheel is unplugged the x360 software is still running. Of course I can close the panel and all will be good again but for that I need my keyboard and mouse. So is there a way to remove virtual device when you unplug it and automatically add it when I plug it back in?
Have you found any solution to this? I really would like this to happen as well. I also tried using Xoutput but it also keeps a persistent Controller 1 connected. I know it is technically possible because the BetterJoy4Cemu app creates a virtual Xinput device whenever a Switch controller is connected via bluetooth, but ONLY when the physical controller is connected.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.