Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure what's causing this or how to fix it. I'm using windows media 9 and when I play a cd or mp3's I get these pops all the time. It happened before and I was playing around and somehow it stoped but now it's back and I cant fix it. :mad:

Should I use a different player? could it be an issue with my speakers and something else installed? or a driver issue? lol :???:

·
No People, No Problems
648 Posts
Try using a diferent player like WinAmp or Foobar2k.
And what are your specs???

·
Registered
92 Posts
Kiroshi said:
Not sure what's causing this or how to fix it. I'm using windows media 9 and when I play a cd or mp3's I get these pops all the time. It happened before and I was playing around and somehow it stoped but now it's back and I cant fix it. :mad:

Should I use a different player? could it be an issue with my speakers and something else installed? or a driver issue? lol :???:
Hi,

if tweaking/updating ur softwares/drivers does not solve it, i suggest checking the power line that supply power to all your PC stuffs. I'm telling u this because i used to have this problem, it never happen after i replaced a better power line (heavy duty) that plug into the pc.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts