Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, it's like this, i've posted a thread about FFVIII characters and ended up pretty nice... but some of the images i didn't post right away... see for your selfs :p ( http://boards.psxemu.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3971 ) I now that i have the picture but I realised that we can't post attach anything with the edit... so what do i do?? :p

Can any of the Administrators help-me if its possible? I really apreciated :D

If not... oh well... no prob dudes. :cool:

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
I have one sollution. You could upload the pics to one of those free webspace deals and then use image code to incorporate them in your earlier posts. There are only certain freewebspace providers that let you link to the pics though and I don't know which ones they are.

The only other thing I can think of is to copy the text of the individual posts and then edit/delete them. Then start a new post and paste the text in there and add the pic, but that will bump the post to the bottom of the thread.:(

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by Adair
I have one sollution. You could upload the pics to one of those free webspace deals and then use image code to incorporate them in your earlier posts. There are only certain freewebspace providers that let you link to the pics though and I don't know which ones they are.

The only other thing I can think of is to copy the text of the individual posts and then edit/delete them. Then start a new post and paste the text in there and add the pic, but that will bump the post to the bottom of the thread.:(
Thks dude :cool: , i didn't think on u're 1st option...

the 2nd i had already thought of that... but it would go to the bottom as u said... but the 1st option will do just fine... Thks dude!!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts