Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

· Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just tried it , perfect emulation, good game, cant wait for more roms to be dumped.

*link deleted*

*link deleted*

Mouth watering list of games to look forward to.

· Registered
3,106 Posts

· 将軍
565 Posts
Huh? It´s the latest demul release but with another name ......

· Super Moderator
5,540 Posts
Someone must have steal demule's version . oO

heatblazer,

I dont have problem with demule release so I would not try this one. Its very suspicious and steal demule's version somehow.

· 将軍
565 Posts

· Super Moderator
5,540 Posts
Actually, Demul is not an open source if I remember correct. I dont see Demul's site that have open source.

· Premium Member
18,905 Posts
From the About page:
Atoms est un emulateur basé sur Demul, à la différence qu'il n'émule que de l'Atomiswave, il s'agit en faite d'une version modifié de la version 0.5.3 d'origine faite par Demul ™, l'interface a été légèrement refaite et simplifié avec une correction du plugin du PAD, les touches sont maintenant dans le bonne ordre.
Atoms is mentioned to be based on demul except it emulates only Atomiswave (a modified version of Demul 0.5.3, with a slightly redone GUI and a pad fix).

· Registered
21 Posts
It's a hack, but devs don't care. In their opinion there is always stupid people. They change logos, names, add ugly hacks and think they are doing something important. There is nothing devs can do about this.

· Super Moderator
5,540 Posts
the Atomiswave bioses/roms arent free and they will probably never be

What do you mean they will probably never be ? They are free but illegal.

· Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
not sure if the links i provided are warez, if they are i will delete them,
does anyone know if they are illegal?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.