Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have an ati 9800 xt and once a day (some times more than once ....) it makes a vpu recover... and i have to restart the pc (its really anoying) is there a way to make the GFX more stable? :cuss2:

·
Registered
331 Posts
did you overclock it? if you did, then thats probably the problem. if you didnt, then its most likely a heat issue. what's your internal case temp?

·
Registered
217 Posts
few questions driver version? are u using CCC ? when does this happen? have you tried shutting VPU recover off?

·
Registered
24 Posts
I get this problem a lot. When ever I have it enabled something always ****s up. When I have it turned off everything is normal. I think it's a little bugged right now. It is supposed to not make you restart but everything it did something I would have to restart.

I would turn it off.

·
Canadian Spaceman
8,767 Posts
Are fastwrites disabled in your bios?

·
Registered
632 Posts
when playing games suddenly vpu recover activated and wants to send report to ati, this always happens to me so i just turn it off.

·
band
4,912 Posts
doesnt happen to me but i turn it off neway. ive never had trouble with it off. yea, as someone mentioned u CUD try turning fastwrites off, but ive never had trouble with it on either.

·
Registered
217 Posts
the thing is VPU recover was buggy up until 4.8s SOME ppl would have problems with it you can utrn it off whenever you want and it wont hurt you at all

1 - 8 of 8 Posts