Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so far i have been able to run this game off the DVD using

Cpu: Recompiler+Vurecs
Gssoft plug 9
PE OP SDVD Driver 1.2
SPU2Null Driver 0.4

iv tested it on all Cpu types .. and all of them can not load the Map section of the game ..
it loaded everything fine its only the map that seems to be messed up .. from what i can tell . so from what i can tell this is one of the most Compleat games that get loaded into pcsx2 ..
(also i tryed the PEOpS Spu2 Dsound Driver 1.2 and the game crashed when trying to pick continue or even trying to go passed the first cut)

fun game as well .. lol .
thought i would Share this information with u...

·
Read Only
10,484 Posts
Tedou
why on earth did you reply that?
I don't think he asked for help.

skiller Thanks for sharing that info with us.
You can post screenshots in screenshots tread so that we can see your game.
Welcome to the forums
and hope you read bositman's configuration guide.

Maybe in the next version that problem will be solved.

·
Aim 4 the stars...
574 Posts
I thank you skiller for posting the new development on pcsx2.... wecome to the forum, feel free to post any question bearing in mind the rules and regulations......

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks u all for the Welcome .. Just so u know who i am im a Codemasters-Project member iv been fallowing this Project for some times .. since its a means of making things easyer on us Ps2 hackers out there..

any info i can Provide about a game working i can since it benifets us both ..
also i tryed using a save state .. and it still crashes with the sound on ..
there is a big sound problem within in this game when using the sound Driver ..

it seem to loop only the first word that is spoken . probably a sync problem that maybe able to be fixed in a patch ..

all post some High Quality pics .. in a bit . :)

and again thanks u all keep up the Great work

·
PCSX2 Coder
11,343 Posts
any info i can Provide about a game working i can since it benifets us both ..
also i tryed using a save state .. and it still crashes with the sound on ..
there is a big sound problem within in this game when using the sound Driver ..

it seem to loop only the first word that is spoken . probably a sync problem that maybe able to be fixed in a patch ..
sound can not be fixed by a patch, maybe removed completely with a patch, but fixed, no, also peops has very poor savestate support.

The that problem is inside pcsx2, it is either a timing or streaming problem, its hard to say.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ya its kinda intresting though on why the Texture from the map does not get listed . u will notice in the Screen Shots that there is one pic that is almost all Gray this is how the map look when run on PCSX ..
u can still move around it and go into other parts of the game so the Roots are there its just the GFX that are missing lol . something i found odd in the game .. but its all good for what i need it for .. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.