Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Emunext fanboy
4,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Words can't describe my ambitions for this game. "Spectral VS Generation". Made by a japanese company called Idea Factory. It's a 2D game with a very "Guilty gear"ish inspiration. The designs are outstanding, and the animation is very good too (At least better than the last few 2D games in area)
Check the site here : http://www.ideaf.co.jp/v/s.html
And be sure to check the trailer. ;) (Awesome moves and music)
I already have some character designs favourite before playing.
Last thing is that this game is going to have a PS2 release on the next 23rd of March ^_^

·
Read Only
10,484 Posts
Looks good.
I would say a lot like Guilty Gear but that's not a bad thing.
I love the sprites in Guilty Gear.

I keep wondering myself why capcom hasn't made a Street Fighter game like that, with new sprites, I thinks 2d fighting games are still alive, and capcom should consider that this genre can still make advancements.

·
Transcended
1,421 Posts
*Gulp*

It's looks fantastic! I'll be drooling for March 23 to come!

Now I just hope it plays likewise... In the end, what really makes or breaks a game is depth. Chaos Breaking and Chaos Counter sound like they lead a step in that direction. :)

EDIT: Haha! Check out how the code on how to play as the two secret/boss characters... reminds of you something?

Hm... the character sprites seem good, but the effects sprites may need a little work for a more polished look. But still looks OK nonetheless.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.