Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I finally got my mouse/keyboard back from my mother. Though it came from a struggle (the word b**** and grades were thrown around quite a lot) well just thought i'd say Hi before my mom breaks down my door and steals back my mouse and keyboard.

·
Key To The Universe
2,712 Posts
Wow! Your mom steals your keyb/mouse? She's very strict. Anyway, welcome back, dude.

·
I'm?
1,866 Posts
oh come on just be a good boy mom will let you use your keyboard and mouse ;) or buy your own j/k :D :D :D :D

BTW why is there something wrong between u and your mom???

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
Tell her there is no way to up your grades without access to your computer. I've used that before when I upset my parents for some reason (not grade related).

·
king Kong Never Dies!
2,057 Posts
Your mom hides ur mouse and keyboard to prevent u from using the comp???

well, it reminds me that when i was small, my mom took away my famicom and super famicom because i played games more than studied. :D

Good luck. :cool:

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Until they find them ! Happend to me once . Don't you worry Asz , After two months they will forghet the matter , just be patient ! Oh and Welcome Back even if it is for a short time |

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Originally posted by Zell
Until they find them ! Happend to me once . Don't you worry Asz , After two months they will forghet the matter , just be patient ! Oh and Welcome Back even if it is for a short time |
I have one hid in the fireplace as we never use it. I took it out afterward to find it covered with cobwebs and nasty stuff. Never used that hiding place again.

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
> I have one hid in the fireplace as we never use it. I took it out afterward to find it covered with cobwebs and nasty stuff.

Why would you need such a devious hiding place if you have four gameboys sitting around?

·
In limbo
914 Posts
Welcome back, Asz. I truly sympathize with you. I had that episode a couple months back with my dad, but it's all good now. BTW, why the hell would your mom steal your keyboard/mouse anyway?

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
BaD_BURN: Asz's explanation post posted a little while ago:

"Hello everyone! Glad you miss me! But I'll be gone for a while longer. My mom stole my computer because of my bad grades (or maybe because of her friend I ate? ) Right now I'm posting this from a friend of a friends house and won't be up and running for another couple of weeks. Well, i'll see you later."

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Originally posted by Ryos
> I have one hid in the fireplace as we never use it. I took it out afterward to find it covered with cobwebs and nasty stuff.

Why would you need such a devious hiding place if you have four gameboys sitting around?
there's not that many hiding places around, so I placed it there since everywhere else is checked regularly by my sis, who is a snitch when it comes to me playing games and her not. Plus I didn't think the fireplace would be that dirty.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts