Next Generation Emulation banner

61 - 80 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
Daemon Tool

I already downloadind Daemon Tool long time ago but I thought it was difficult to use since I have no idea what to do with it after installation.

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Just to follow up on a small thing.... deleting pete's cdr plugin didn't do the trick. I still get the illegal operation window when running fpsecfg.

·
<B><font color="lightyellow" size = "1">A BIG BAD
5,568 Posts
i think reducing the no. of plugins you have in your directory would prolly help, but i think it's more for the problem with pcsx.. hmm..

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
Yeah

Well, after fooling with it some more. I kinda understand how I got Daemon to work since I dreamt about it last night. Oh yeah, those "caused error" messages came back even when I selected a different plugin other than Pete. Well, Duh! Anyways, Hi People!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Re: Yeah

Originally posted by Lady Nightshade
Well, after fooling with it some more. I kinda understand how I got Daemon to work since I dreamt about it last night. Oh yeah, those "caused error" messages came back even when I selected a different plugin other than Pete. Well, Duh! Anyways, Hi People!
you dreamt about it?

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Hmm dreamt about it... Married to my computer looks correct for you.
Neway so everyone else is getting that error message?because I am not and I am using pete's plugin everywhere(video,sound and cd)

·
5,568 Posts
well i sometimes code in my sleep, dunno why, guess my heads about to get fried too. ehehehe:D:D:D

·
5,568 Posts
sometimes when im coding, my head goes in to a semi-warpzone state.. geez, time passes really fast!

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
Hehe. No wonder I can't get a decent night of sleep. I'm working around the clock even though part of it was a dream. I guess it's more of a nightmare then.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Originally posted by Xeven
well at least i have a hot:love: grandma.. nyahaha!:D:D:D (j/k)
*LOL* better don't mess with her xev! an angry woman is the worst thing in the universe i.e. my mom (when I lived with her) when I didn't clean out my room :emb: , MY WIFE when I forget to go to the supermarket, go late to work etc. etc, etc.....

61 - 80 of 91 Posts