What software did u used to assemble pcsx2 source? visual c++? borland c? Visual basic? Can anyone tell me? I'll learn it by myself. Just tell me the what software needed. Thanks.
the sources are updated daily (near enough) so in theory the CVS is the latest build of 0.8, just dont expect it to be very stable.AbbasJin said:I guess the latest source available is the source from last public release, so unless you want to learn/develop.. the source will be useless if you are compiling to get the latest version..
Nuff Said... :hdbash:CKemu said:There are MANY reasons why no 'daily' / 'weeky' compile is done: In no particular order:
- The CVS can end up completely broken, where Nothing would work.
- We have enough people moaning about final builds / reporting bugs, if there where tonnes of builds floating around, imagine the sheer number of people complaing and how hard it would get tracking what bug related to what build.
- Sometimes there is no work for a couple of weeks
- CVS sometimes changes super rapidly, and the beta from that morning is now totally irrelivent.
- We don't need 100's of wannabe beta testers, 'we' need a small dedicated and experienced team.
- Plugin Specs change frequently, so the plugin authors would have to release matching plugins, this would cause to much confusion, and too much hassle, you'd get piles of mis-matched GSdx betas with miss-matched USB / DEV9 / PCSX2 builds...etc...need not add more confusion!!
etc etc etc...