Next Generation Emulation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hi i came to you guys as i heard alot from my friend that you are a wizard at fixing emu stuff :)

recently i bought advent children JAP dvd and it got me in the mood to play ff7..i been playing on epsxe 1.52 with opengl2 and ion sound...im sure it aint my settings as i have played throgh ff6/7/8/9 and completed many times on epsxe...just this time it refuses to work :/

my error is this 1 problem i have been playing ff7 for past 3 days with no errors smooth sound, movies and graphics until the grandpa puts the ancient key in and the waterfall drops when a black screen comes and 1 second u see the screen then its black again, i am using iso's from my friend who has th real ff7 disks,working fine for him :hdbash: but not me i tried copying his real disk iso again and again but it refuses to get passed the scene...he is already at midger after diamonD BAH!! (he tried to fix mine but same prob)

i heard this error is pretty much unfixable :/ so im asking if one of you emu wizards can take my memory card file and get me past that scene so me and my friend can carry on with ff7 together...i have a save just in the ancient house next to the waterfall...

please can you help me :) you would make me very happy

i have attached my epsxe memory card file..if someone can be kind enough to help me :) thank you

regards pupu...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
hey its me again i just read through the forums and found a post about using the actual cd to get passed this and it worked for me perect, safe to say using the cd and not an iso for this part is the the big FIX..hushy u should stick a note of this in forums sumwhere as its a comman prob and this is the fix(sorry if its old :S im new)..but thx anyways guys great forum ill be on this awesome forum more often :)

PuP-

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well thing is i been using savestates for 2 years now and never had a prob...it was down to the game not the emu...sometimes using the actual cd rather than iso fixes problems...but anyways thx

·
pee comes out the weewee
79 Posts
I think he was referring to the fact you don't actually own the game, and are using your friends copy, which is not the right thing to do legally. You might want to lay back on the insulting too.

·
Registered
332 Posts
this forum does not support piracy. reread the [rules]rules[/rules].
And yes, copying is just as bad as downloading.
plus the problem seems like a very common problem with some pirated isos on the internet...

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
23,380 Posts
(and stop double posting too)

man, couldnt someone say all those things in justone post instead of having 4 people say it..?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.