Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You're probably sick of seeing this all over the news... but this is too fricking hilarious to pass up. To those who have never heard of Ashlee Simpson, she is the less talented and much less bustier sister of sugar-coated pop star Jessica Simpson. Obviously, poor Ashlee can't even get lip-synching done right.

Here's the clip... (watch for the "infamous" dance):

http://www.ifilm.com/ifilmdetail/2654002?ifilmp=99
OR
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/ashlee-snl.html

·
Canadian Spaceman
8,767 Posts
Haha, what a no talent douche :p Gotta love it :evil:

·
Crasher of Castles
7,015 Posts
i think it's stupid. People who like her music keep saying "her music sucks now that she wasn't actually singing!"..yea because we all know her cd could have been lip-synced :rolleyes:. She explained some crap on TRL (i think thats what its called) today i think and said something about a soar throat. I think its sad people have nothing better to do then wait for a celebrity to mess up and THEN make fun of them, rather thatn saying their music sucks ahead of time. and yes, i am tired of hearing about it :p. Funny thing is she's supposed to be singing on the radio music awards in about an hour too :p

·
Registered
391 Posts
This is hilarious. I would forgive her if she was as busty as her older sister. :p But this is just dispicable. Atleast other pop singers aren't stupid enough to get caught lip synching!

·
He's watching you.
1,221 Posts
i dont like the fact that she blame it on the band, that just wrong...

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
What a *****! "Im sorry my band played the wrong song" Ya well you forgot to mention the CD playing in the backround with your voice you damn skank!

Why didn't she just "sing" that other song they played. Damn celebrities!

Oh and Kirby - That's hot! :p

·
I Burnt The Toast!
1,493 Posts
Bahahhaha, ahhh, pop stars. Is there a lamer form of entertainment? Micheal, Milli Vanilli, Britney, now this one to name a few. Awsome.

·
Just visiting ^_^
8,299 Posts
shame on her... she screwed bigtime... and give a bad impression to the family...

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
Eh, I don't think it's a big deal that she lip synchs. That doesn't prove she has no talent - her music alone proves that. But it's pretty standard in the industry, even for those with actual talent, to lip synch at live televised events. It's actually far worse overseas. Weekly music shows are HUGE in Korea, and on those shows it's a well-known and accepted fact that the artists lip synch. In fact, it's actually a big deal when an artist DOESN'T lip synch.

·
<font color="#990000"><b>Lurking</b></font>
9,357 Posts
Kirby said:
hell with this crap....Japanese ***** slapping!!!!! :p

http://www.ifilm.com/ifilmdetail/2653049
haha

*after a bit slapping, Woman A slaps Woman B*
"Hajime!"
"Daijoubu??"
"D-D-Daijoubu desu...."
*Woman B tries to look strong but couldnt help her tears*

crazy women :D

Yours,
-Elly

·
Just visiting ^_^
8,299 Posts
lip synch *without a band* is ok, you usually see those on variety shows but you don't do that in a *live band* and balme the band itself to get an excuse...

·
Registered
774 Posts
I actually saw this live as it was happening. Well, pop music has and always will be full of this kind of stuff, so I suggest we just get used to it. Personally I don't listen to any mainstream music if I can help it, so I could really care less about crap like this. I actually feel kinda sorry for her. She seems desperate to hide the fact she's got no talent, and yet she keeps messing things up for herself so badly.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts