Heroes Might& Magic Champ
4,713 Posts
Miretanks example pic is missing from the nominees

·
Knowledge is the solution
7,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Can one vote for himself?
As much as I'd like to ramble about sportmanship and whatever, this is an anything goes contest. Vote for whoever you think deserves your vote more :)

·
4,713 Posts
As much as I'd like to ramble about sportmanship and whatever, this is an anything goes contest. Vote for whoever you think deserves your vote more :)
Anything goes>? what about making 35 temp accounts just to vote up for yourself? :p j/k

Don't the mods have the ability to change the vote stats to whatever they want, since they can edit html? :p

·
4,713 Posts
we should show whos voting for who so we can rule out temp accounts

·
Registered
7,836 Posts
"votes obtained from established members have higher egoboosting value than votes from tempaccounts-ers registered 10 hours ago "
Very true, that's why I refused this proposition made from someone I won't name :p

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
miretank makes mostly nifty OS themes (some of which can be spotted in his desktop screenshots and his deviantart), in case that wasn't too noticeable :p
Not really... I've made some wallpapers and photo-manipulations...

-check the awards' gallery

But yeah, other than that, feel free to browse my dA gallery! There's nothing awesome compared to the actual artists nominated here, but you might find something you like. :) It's right under my sig! ^_^

I voted for LJ, his 3D skills are awesome. You guys should see what he shown at GE! And if I could vote again, OF COURSE it would be for Fadz, my personal hentai drawer :D

·
Aim 4 the stars...
573 Posts
Not really... I've made some wallpapers and photo-manipulations...

Simplex by ~Miretank on deviantART
D.01 herwallpaper by ~Miretank on deviantART
HER dirty SHOES by ~Miretank on deviantART

But yeah, other than that, feel free to browse my gallery! There's nothing awesome compared to the actual artists nominated here, but you might find something you like. :) It's right under my sig! ^_^

I voted for LJ, his 3D skills are awesome. You guys should see what he shown at GE! And if I could vote again, OF COURSE it would be for Fadz, my personal hentai drawer :D
Thanxxx man.......

fadz.... ur tooooo good dude!!..... *!($&!*%!$!.. :eyemove: ;)

oh nOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what happened to meeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..............:dead:

·
NextGenerationGaymulation
2,775 Posts
fadingz owned this year.

·
Aim 4 the stars...
573 Posts
So... when is the closing day?......

[man........... fadz is like.......... destroying US.... XD..... any comments fadz?] :lol:

but thank GOD>.. im running second... :rotflmao:

·
Registered
7,836 Posts
Fadings wins easily, so ViperXtreme gets my supporting vote. ^^

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Killjoy gets my vote
And he's french so that's a +10 right there
That's one reason for me not to give him the vote and give it to his biggest competitor. But then again, I have always loved his art a lot. So screw my hatred for his language. ;)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.