Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
The Hunter
17,202 Posts
Unfortunately, the link you have clicked is not available.

Your transfer cannot be completed. Most likely the file has exceeded its allotted bandwidth or has been removed by the original sender or a recipient.
I think there's something wrong with the link. If it was a screenshot can you upload it here on the forums?

Your problem sounds the same as mine with my Radeon. ePSXe was running fine but other games got artifacts when getting intense. My guess is overheating.

·
AKA snkmad
4,063 Posts
I got this:
"Your transfer cannot be completed. Most likely the file has exceeded its allotted bandwidth or has been removed by the original sender or a recipient."

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Use imageshack to upload pics, thx.
Trying changing drivers to newer/older versions, or use alternate drivers (Omega ones)
and tell us how it works

·
Irregular User
3,199 Posts
might be overheating, try checking your video card heatsink is properly seated to your graphics core. Also, see if there's a thermal compound between the GPU and heatsink also check your HSI bridge heatsink).

·
The Hunter
17,202 Posts
And if the drivers don't work, get an old, slow but stable videocard like a TNT2 and put it in just like I did, and hope that there's no permanent damage :rolleyes:

You might want to read this thread to see if there are any similarities with my Radeon problem :)

·
Terminal Dogma
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ah hah! fixed it, i needed updated intel .inf's for agp acceleration i thought i had blown up my card then.

Let that be a lesson, keep your agp-pci drivers up to date.

thanks all!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.