Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I'm playing a game and if it's time to show a movie scean all I get is a jumble of colours! I've tried different plugin's, different setting's, different combination's of plugin's and settings. I've even tried uninstalling and reinstalling epsxe and the plugin's. I used to be able to see the movie's before untill I started to experiment with ePSXeCutor. It was not untill after I ran a game from ePSXeCutor that I started to see jumble's of colour. I tried everything I could think of without resorting to reformating my system. PLZ help!? Hears a screen shot of what I get instaed of a movie scean.

:confused:

· Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh yeah, my system spec's are.

Processor: PIII 550
RAM: 256 megs of RAM
Video Card: GeForce 2 MX/MX-400
Sound Card: SB Live 5.1

And I'm running the game's off of ISO's. CD's give the same result.

· Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't think that it's a mdec problem. Because the screen just flashes and goes right to the game. no sound. Just a flash of the jumbled coloured screen and back to the game.

· Premium Member
2,776 Posts
Originally posted by Jim
I don't think that it's a mdec problem. Because the screen just flashes and goes right to the game. no sound. Just a flash of the jumbled coloured screen and back to the game.
Then it really looks like a MDEC problem. Do a search as fivefeet8 said, and you might find the answer.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.