Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
first,cool down,second,its the copy of my friend which is pirated,i just took his dvd and made it into an iso,of course it doesn't change a thing,but it just for knowing how can you realize that...and don't tell me its because of the folder path,because my doucuments and important files can be as well in a folder called "all my warez r heere".and fourth,i dont 'see where's the problem,since i asked about a problem with my LEGIT COPY OF TEKKEN 4 OF WHICH I CAN SCAN THE ENTIRE BOOKLET MANUAL HERE,and yet nobody answered

besides there are a lot of guys who posted their pics with their dos status of the emu with clearly copied iso,yet nobody told them a thing,alas,they were even helped in solving that.good next time i'll past and copy only the stuff that matters

·
Registered
4,727 Posts
first,cool down,second,its the copy of my friend which is pirated,i just took his dvd and made it into an iso,of course it doesn't change a thing,but it just for knowing how can you realize that...and don't tell me its because of the folder path,because my doucuments and important files can be as well in a folder called "all my warez r heere".and fourth,i dont 'see where's the problem,since i asked about a problem with my LEGIT COPY OF TEKKEN 4 OF WHICH I CAN SCAN THE ENTIRE BOOKLET MANUAL HERE,and yet nobody answered

besides there are a lot of guys who posted their pics with their dos status of the emu with clearly copied iso,yet nobody told them a thing,alas,they were even helped in solving that.good next time i'll past and copy only the stuff that matters
Sorry, but you must create an ISO from your ORIGINAL GAME for giving support here.
The "lot of guys" created the ISOs from their own ORIGINAL GAMES.

·
クロスエクス
4,890 Posts
Is not about being a prick or not, is about forum rules.

Warez Policy

NGEmu takes a "no tolerance" stance against the trading/sharing/discussion of illegal software, also known as warez. Links to or requests for illegally-obtained commercial material, such as ROMs, ISOs, or BIOS images will not be tolerated. If you post in a forum for support and you are found to be in possession of illegal content, your thread will be immediately closed.
I don't know about this game, but I suggest you to make a new thread with the versions of PCSX2 you've tried, the plugins, the settings, and the results. Be sure to have tried with the latest official, and latest official beta versions at least.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.