·
ゲート オーペン!
911 Posts
I missed supr..... so much V_V yay its coming back? oO

·
Registered
9,504 Posts
Q: Will they have to pay for it?

A: Its gonna be ad supported... A lot of adware in it is gonna be optional... Only the ones that really dont bother you at all and are unharmful (cydoor) are gonna be a must for it to work.
another Kazaa in the making :rolleyes:

the supposively big announcement from *a giant exploding star* turned out into be something everyone knew about for a few weeks now.....bravo idiots!

·
General of Tangerines
3,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Kirby said:
another Kazaa in the making :rolleyes:

the supposively big announcement from *a giant exploding star* turned out into be something everyone knew about for a few weeks now.....bravo idiots!
Well somebody down the road will probably create it ad free like eMule or Klite.

I listened to the interview.

Adding comments, ratings on file, links for eXeem--this sounds like eMule to me. oO

·
Experenced But New User
866 Posts
RZetlin said:
Well somebody down the road will probably create it ad free like eMule or Klite.

I listened to the interview.

Adding comments, ratings on file, links for eXeem--this sounds like eMule to me. oO
it will be like eMule, or so ive been told. Its called Magnet Links. basicly, people who have varrified good downloads can post the Magnet link or sumthin on the web for other people to click, which will help out when serching through hundreds of files. I've never really used eMule but i think it works sumthin like this.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Well that's good news, BT with no tracker needed :) and a kazaa like interface. What's interesting is what company is behind this?

Cant wait to test it :thumb:

·
Registered
145 Posts
I think its stupid for them to be publicising it on their website. Considering they have been featured in the UK on BBC News (the website actually named) and around the world they are going to be closely watched and it will end in tears.
As many people have said, another Kazaa, and look where they are now.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts