Next Generation Emulation banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Wow another one with out a Brain !!! there are no PS2 EMU's , and even ifsome one is making one he wouldn't be so stupid to tell some one at this time .

·
CoLD InSiDE
2,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Im not gonna wait for an emu for another 2 years.....I will just sum up some fortune and goto the Sony's authorized dealers, and buy the console.....!

Ali

G

·
0 Posts
Hmmm... I'm not quite sure why you sound so excited to BUY a playstation emulator, considering that ePSXe is so inifinitely dominant. :)

G

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by K.I.L.E.R
Actually it is out ps2 emulator.
I can give links.
You're joking right?
Hey while you're at it I can give all you guys the links to my new XBox emu that emulates all Xbox games! EVEN THE ONES THAT HAVEN'T COME OUT YET! Isn't that amazing? Ya, it is because no such thing can exist. Hell, n64 emulation hasn't even reached miracle status, how can people be expecting ps2 emulation to begin? (And Dreamcast emulation isn't very close to being done either :))

·
Registered
10,223 Posts
ps2 emulation is a possibility in the near future, but until the pc can handle everything the ps2 does, it will be pointless. There are probably emulators, but they are useless because they cant run any games properly.

The reason why other emulators arent having as much progress as playstation is because nobody gives a damn, its that simple...

·
邪魔ゎ指せない
26,303 Posts
The PS2's architectur is vastly different. I think High level Emulation might have do be done. This would still not happen for a long time.

·
Registered
10,223 Posts
i bet it would be hard to make a ps2 emulator, but it would be possible to make one now just that it would be terribly slow and wouldnt run properly

·
邪魔ゎ指せない
26,303 Posts
I doubt that even if you could program it you would get much more than a frame a sec.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts