The World Transhumanist Association has recently published a test to determine whether you're a 'transhumanist' or not.
The official version can be found here: http://transhumanism.org/resources/TenQuestions.pdf
I'll put the questions here, so you can answer them (all in a yes/no fashion) and vote on the poll. It's fairly quick to answer.
Here're the questions:
1. Do you believe that people have a right to use technology to extend their mental and physical (including reproductive) capacities and to improve their control over their own lives?
2. Do you think that by being generally open and embracing of new technology we have a better chance of turning it to our advantage than if we try to ban or prohibit it?
3. Do you expect human progress to result from human accomplishment rather than divine intervention, grace, or redemption?
4. Do you think it would be a good thing if people could become many times more intelligent than they currently are?
5. Do you DISAGREE with the idea that human genetic engineering is always wrong because it is "playing God"?
6. Does your ethical code advocate the well-being of all sentient beings, whether in artificial intellects, humans, posthumans, or non-human animals?
7. Do you believe women should have the right to terminate their pregnancies?
8. Do you think it would be a good thing if people could live for hundreds of years or longer?
9. Would you consider having your mind uploaded to computers if it was the only way you could continue as a conscious person?
10. Should parents be able to have children through cloning once the technology is safe?
How many statements did you agree with:
7-10: You are a transhumanist. Go forth and share the memes.
5-6: You are probably a transhumanist.
2-4: You have some (trans)humanist tendencies. See transhumanism.org to nurture them.
0-1: You are not a transhumanist yet. But we can help.
Just for the record, I answered "yes" to all 10 questions