Are you ready for some FOOTBALL?

AHHHHH........

Sunday/Monday Night Football is Back! :D

GO COLTS! :D

so who's your favorite team? :p

·
Scourge of the Seven Seas
2,412 Posts
Favorite team, huh? Lemme see . . . my fav would have to be NONE OF THEM!! (see locaton) The NFL is filled with TRAITORS! :mad: And the Rams have the audacity to win the Super Bowl their first year out of L.A.! :mad: :mad: And I hear there's little chance of getting a new team! :mad: :mad: :mad: I'm stickin' to college football :fingers:

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: I Hate FootBall!:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

·
Registered
513 Posts
>Are yopu ready for some FOOTBALL?
Hehe, that was a great skit. Granted, not one of Farley's best, but...oh, you're serious. Nevermind.

·
2,412 Posts
:fingers: :D GO TROJANS!! :D :fingers:

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
oh well....

i forgot this forum is full of europeans....they have a different definition of football.

·
2,412 Posts
Wacky rest-of-the-world and their wacky football :p . j/k

:fingers: :D GO GALAXY! :D :fingers:

·
2,412 Posts
I believe there was a lot more kicking in the olden days :rolleyes: .

:fingers: :D GO EL SALVADOR!! :D :fingers:

·
Registered
371 Posts
Originally posted by Shiori Fujisaki
AHHHHH........

Sunday/Monday Night Football is Back! :D

GO COLTS! :D

so who's your favorite team? :p

Sorry! I´m portuguese and in my country football is played in a different way :eek: . and let me say something about you´r "footbal": i think it is fake! sorry! but there is something more powerful then european football? i mean... look at the statistics!! And i´m glad to say that football is no longer a sport of europeans. and i´m glad... cause PORTUGAL is one of the best in the world. Luís Figo; Rui Costa; Nuno Gomes; Vitor Baia; Fernando Couto; jorge costa; pauleta, and many others that are making of us one of the best in the whole world. thanks for read. :D

ps:Nakata is also a very good player!

·
Registered
775 Posts
american phrase: soccer:spy:

european phrase: futbol, fotbol, football (well there's alot:D )
but I like the european version baby.:cool: :eyes: :eek:

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Bears all the way, baby. They're doing REALLY good this year, just pounded the hell out of Atlanta and almost beat the Ravens (shoulda beat em, too).

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i wonder why someone went through the trouble to resurrect this one. :confused: :D

but anyway, as long as they don't find a reliable backup for Jim Miller soon, they'll soon find themselves in a whole lotta deep S**T like what the 'Boys and the 'Skins are in right now.

IMO, Brian Urlacher's the best player for the Bears right now. :)

·
Registered
176 Posts
Go, Pygmy Marmots!

I try not to follow football, so I don't know how bad my Eagles are sucking now. We have the best fans in the universe here in Philadelphia. We boo Santa Claus.:p

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
the Sixers and the Eagles....man, i dun wanna be playing at Philly if i'm the visiting team. :p

as for the Flyers, well, no comment. :p i don't follow Hockey. :p

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Shiori - ok, maybe you're right, but still, they're looking pretty good as a team. I mean... 31-3? Not every team can put up numbers like that.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Yeah!!!!!! awsome!!!! american football. Run with an EGG Ball and Kick some opponent ass! cool There´s nothing better in the whole world. Lol :doh: :rofl:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts