Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Windows XP - Intel Celeron D Processor, 512MB, 80GB, CPU 2.93 GHz, 504 MB of RAM. with DirectX (I can emulate N64 and PS1 games without a problem). My graphics card is listed as "Intel(R) 82845G/GL/GE/PE/GV Graphics Controller".

·
ライチュウ|タオ
4,016 Posts
The CPU is probably the bare minimum you can get for this emulator[I had a single core P4 3Ghz and it ran games decently but not full speed]. And that ancient integrated card needs to go. Get yourself a nice Geforce or Radeon instead. Just about anything from the GF 6-7 series will suffice[I had a 7900GS and it ran the games fine]. As for Radeons, not too sure. Anything in the X2000 series or higher I think?

·
Registered
11 Posts
A nVidia Geforce 9400 GT and a Intel Pentium Dual-Core 2.00 GHZ works perfectly at full speed here :p
At least it ran, Sonic Adventure 2 and Soul Reaver at 60 FPS. Still need to test other games. :smash:

But get something stronger than my PC :p

·
Registered
101 Posts
look at my specs below, i can run most games at "decent" not perfect speed, cant do DOA2LE yet.. so if your gonna get a pc get one BETTER than mine lol :lol:

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have an Intel(R) Pentium(R) Dual CPU T3200 @2.00Ghz with 3 GB RAM, and it runs Rayman 2 at 60fps with screwy sound. :)

When I was using beta 1.0.0, it ran at wildly varying speeds of up to 150fps, which was cool, hehe.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts