Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm using ePSXe 1.7 (have also tried psX emulator and PSXeven) and an NTSC-U copy of both the Arc the Lad 1 rom and Arc the Lad 2 rom.

Just finished Arc 1 and am wanting to start Arc 2 but when I go to convert my save game in Arc 2 it just goes right back to the screen where I select my Arc 1 save file to convert.

I tried this in ePSXe, psX, and PSXeven and it was the same with all three, so I thought it might be some weird save file problem, so I went and downloaded somebody else's finished arc 1 save file (made sure it was the same region etc). Same deal. So I opened up rex and took a look at the header for my save file, and its SLUS-01224, the proper US version, also my Arc 2 game is SLUS-01252 the proper US version.

Anybody else encounter this problem? I'm super frustrated.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I ran into the same issue myself today when I tried to convert my save from arc 1 to 2 using epsxe 1.7.0 but couldn't find a solution anywhere.

After some trial and error I found that changing the bios I was using fixed the issue and allowed me to convert without any hitches.

Figured I'd share this fix since I saw this and other posts on various forums about this issue but no solution other than converting the save on a PSP (which I don't have).

1 - 2 of 2 Posts