Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
The Vodka Theme
747 Posts
well some of you know that I despice that man so i'll post a song in hebrew that my friend sent me via icq

*edit*
from what I know you could be posting very offensive material, so it's gone unless you can exactly tell/prove me what it says, providing it is within the forum rules. - Samor
*/edit*

·
He's watching you.
1,221 Posts
let the flame war begin!!!!!!
edit: this is a english forum you know.

·
Premium Member
3,093 Posts
First, you aren't posting in wnglish, so we can't know.
Second, it seems that this is a hate post, and i don't think that fits in the [rules]rules[/rules]. If so, this won't stay open for long.

·
The Vodka Theme
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well.. that's a humaristic song about the deeds of arafat with jokes about his looks and the fact that his wife wants to steal money from him :)
nothing that even resembels hatred.. :evil:
if you dont believe me you can erase the funny song (for the israely posters amusment) but keep the thread. it is definetly a burning subject and i want people's opinion about who he was, and whats going to happen

·
...and now they do.
20,002 Posts
as if the war would stop now, for some reason

·
Just visiting ^_^
8,299 Posts
well I think we should just respect the person arafat is... his passing will be miss by the palestinians... hope that his vision for peace and reconciliation would still be continued by his successor...

·
Retired
8,882 Posts
Arafat sucked, thankfully he's rotting in peace now. Anyway, as I've said before, both sides are to blame, and Arafat's death is not going to change anything significantly.

·
Retired
8,882 Posts
Well, I certainly care more about Winamp than Arafat :p

·
Coffee Demon
2,907 Posts
Hmph! He was merely holding up the peace process. For you young wipper snappers who were born before the 1970's, he was basically the Bin Laden of the age. He is the father of airline terrorism, and was behind "Black September" (google it..lazy today), and most likely other attrocities.

At best he was a symbol for his people, but he kind of robbed them too. How else can you explain him being worth 4 Billion dollars...At least his wife will be happy.

·
Registered
139 Posts
His wife.... She dosent even care about his death, tried to keep him alive as much as possible (before going into clinic death) so he could tell her where he hid all his money. And no, I didnt see the movie :\

1 - 20 of 49 Posts