Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Uhm.. Can anyone help me do the patching with soul silver? I found the website with an english patch and I did what it told me but when I played it in No$gba 2.6 with no$zoomer latest version it still played as japanese. Did i miss out with anything?

·
Hopeless Optimist
3,089 Posts
Given the time that has passed since the release of HG/SS, it probably has the menues and some random dialogue translated. I had the same problem back when the alleged 99% English Pokemon Gold came out. The menues, most (not all) Pokemon names and the dialogue in Goldenrod City was translated, the rest garbled boxes; not even Kanji, as the font-set was switched.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Yes. If you want to get full English in the game, wait until the English release. :D

·
Registered
1 Posts
FULL English Patch!!

does anyone know anything at all about when a FULL english version will come out for SS/HG for No$gba??

anything at all!!...i desperately need to play it in FULL ENGLISH!!

and i mean FULL english as in EVERYTHING..not just pokemon names and moves..
but also the character dialogue...EVERYTHING!!!!!

·
ಠ_ಠ
2,364 Posts
does anyone know anything at all about when a FULL english version will come out for SS/HG for No$gba??

anything at all!!...i desperately need to play it in FULL ENGLISH!!

and i mean FULL english as in EVERYTHING..not just pokemon names and moves..
but also the character dialogue...EVERYTHING!!!!!
First off, this question has nothing to do with no$gba whatsoever. Secondly, this isn't a translation site; therefore, you should go else where to ask this question. And finally, this game will get localize in 2010 meaning it will be in FULL ENGLISH.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.