Next Generation Emulation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i would like to aplozie for yesterday i know what was wrong and i would like to say i'm sorry i just want to get things working like the way it was before i had the virvs attack 2 thudays ago and lost everything including ff9 and the savefilesf or the game

abd for the 2 game that i tried to ask for help forgot it i just will get rid of them if i can't get them to work

another thing i manage to find the right video plug till i get a new 3d card
ps sorry for the spelling mistake i just woke up and its 7:17am pst time

1 more thing i just gonna deal with just 1 game then since i can't drive and buy the game or rent it and my parents won't take me

G

·
gstommylee, thanks for the apology. It surely is appriecated. As for your virus attack, that is most likely the source of your problems.
Your best bet is to format your hard drive(s) and reinstall everything. As for not being able to drive and your parents won't take you, I truly feel for you. But downloading the games is not the way to do it. That is more than likey where you got the virus from. Also, ePSXe does not like illegal copies and is known to have many and varied problems with them. This is a fault of the copies, not with ePSXe. Best of luck to you and I hope you can convince your parents to feel a little more "kindly" towards video games. I'm almost 50 years old and I still play and enjoy them.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
Banned
7,983 Posts
That's very different than downloading them. ISOs and burnt copies are exact copies of the originals, but downloaded copies are frequently modified to save space, or they are corrupted in some way or another.

I just wish I could find a legitimate copy of Xenogears :( I want to play that game real bad.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
it was a e-mail virvs that struck not downloaded. also i download ff9 and that works fine with epsxe. not all games downloaded works with epsxe i have a curpution scan that checks the file and can repair it if possible. oringal ff9 was the only one i wanted to get but i got bored of playing with it. now i just need a way to get the save files into the memory card so i can play from where i was. start of cd 4 is where i ended. how i go with ff games i don't like leaving a space between games i would want to have beat ff7,8,9, 10 if i ever get a ps2 or when it will come out for pc(i do have a dvd drive) and ff11. i will evently get a ps1 and get rid of the game on my hard drive and deal with it on the system.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
good news i know why legend of dragoon hangs it hates digital for the game pad i read on the forums that some games hate that and i tried it with another selection for legend of dragoon and it works fine

·
Banned
7,983 Posts
If you have only played the PSX FF games, then you are seriously missing out. Try the SNES Square games. Square hasn't made a really good game since Final Fantasy Tactics.

Quality went straight out the window when Square left Nintendo. I would seriously recommend playing Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasies 4 and 6, and Secret of Mana.

G

·
FF 10 is not coming out for PC, Square has said so. FF XI is supposed to be ported to PC after it is out on PS 2 and Square sees how well it does.
Glad you got your games working, but if you insist on d/ling them and not purchasing them, then do not ask for, or expect any help w/them from these boards. D/ling them is illegal, wrong, and will not be tolerated here. Nuff' said. Time to close this.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.