Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've tried almost everything now but cant find a solution, I tried google but I get solutions to other problems not related to this one. i am trying to play siants row 4 but in game the controls are all messed up, so I installed this emulator to fix that as you cant do it in game. but it gives me this error and when I proceed on to try and configure everything myself nothing seems to work. so please anyone, If you know how to fix this, help me.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've tried almost everything now but cant find a solution, I tried google but I get solutions to other problems not related to this one. i am trying to play siants row 4 but in game the controls are all messed up, so I installed this emulator to fix that as you cant do it in game. but it gives me this error and when I proceed on to try and configure everything myself nothing seems to work. so please anyone, If you know how to fix this, help me.
View attachment 201827
same problem herer

·
Registered
1 Posts
View attachment 201827
i have found the solution for the problem it is very simple just download older version of xce 360 and then change presets into logitech cordless rumble pad 2 then press on load it work for me i hope it will work for you

1 - 5 of 5 Posts