Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hopefully I'm in the right forum this time :rolleyes:
Ok, so i don't know whats causing it but i get the application error. I attached a screenshot of it.
I've searched other forums but i can't find an answer to my specific problem.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
defragging does not fix errors. contrary to popular retarded belief.

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Heh i rember having something like this about a year ago on my old computer, i think if i remember rightly (do you have a factory restore disk?) reformating worked, but probably a different error altogether knowing my memory.

Just out of interest when does this occur.

·
PReP - Lizard of Reason
870 Posts
The best would be if you had any idea where/when the problem started, and what has changed (by you, or other factors) on your system since it worked lastly - and then troubleshoot from there.

Lacking that, it would be easiest to (as some have hinted) reinstall your os and be more attentive to what happens on your system, what you install, what you configure, and so forth.

Other than that, the actual error is "generic" and does not tell one much, unless being very involved with developing internet explorer or windows (thus knowing what the error-code/memory-address actually signifies.

Try reinstalling.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
Its IE, its probably infected itself with the Microsoft virus.

·
PReP - Lizard of Reason
870 Posts
OR: please do not.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.