Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry guys, should have read the terms and conds first eh!

Think I'll go and drag out LMA (it's been gathering dust for a wee while).

I'll let you know how I get on.

Cheers once again (for the very swift responce)
____
Chris :)

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
OK,if you need help with the emu,you know who you have to call:
The Ghostbusters :D
Naa,seriously just ask,and the answers will come right away ;) .

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Someone will always be on the site 24 hours since the site is popular globally. I usually get MY questions answered in around 5 minutes. Just a minor reference. :D

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
I don't have any question anymore,I've been here for such a long time that I know almost every possible fix.(I said "almost":) ).

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Originally posted by Raziel
I don't have any question anymore,I've been here for such a long time that I know almost every possible fix.(I said "almost":) ).
One day I'll be like that :D

BTW Bet you DON'T know how to get MGS to play 100% (without looking at that thread :))

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Heyalp

Just tried ePSXe.exe for the first time with LMA Manager.

Hmm. I gather it's not just a case of, stick the disk in and hey presto. Yep you've guest it, I cant get the game to run.

Could someone post a 5 steps to heaven (sort of idiot guide) to make sure I can get this mother to work.

ta
___
Chris

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
I know how to get MGS working 100% on ePSXe AND on FPSë(exept that FPSë isn't working for me,dunno why,did everything fine,a friend for who it works even tried to make it work,but it doesn't want to).

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
First read the docs and faqs available with ePSXe,and configure the way it's said in it,then if your games still don't work,start a thread in the ePSXe sction and maybe someone will know how to get this one to work(I don't even know that game;) )

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
bios

Having trouble with the bios. Am I supposed to be able to get thet from the disk. I used one .bin file and configured sound etc. when to run the cdrom and the screen went balnk the cd started but it just went back to the desktop.

Chris

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
you need to find a bios file. scph 1001 or 7502 should do the trick. its against the rules to ask for them so do a search on google

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
League Managers Association (soccer management game).

Oh, I got it to work, wahey.

Although the sound is a bit iffy. The sountrack remains silent whiile the in game sound is fine.

I then tried out Rollcage (futuristic driving game). Again it's ok apart from the fact that the left and right keys dont work (to steer vehicle left & right)?

___
Chris

How do I get the Emu to recognise my g/card : - nvidia gefrce 2 mmx?

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
check ur controller config for that
as for the sound, u should try some other spu plugins. Right now, Iori's and Andy's are the best :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts